Help with first test 400 cycle

I did look back. U edited out all the shit u posted. U can see by what time u edited it at the bottom of the post. I didn't edit anything I posted. U don't take an ai during pct because your test levels aren't high enough to produce excess estrogen.

Your just digging yourself a bigger hole!

Yes, funny it is lol. Why are you so upset if you truly believe you are right lol? Chill and think b4 you act

The real question is why are u giving cycle and ai advice to somebody when u probably didn't even run yours correctly? Go read your threads. I have. Wheres this phantom bloodwork u got that u never posted saying u didnt need an ai? I don't see u backing up much of anything your saying. I see u going back and doing a lot of editing to cover up stupid posts. It's all there. U can call me whatever names u want but its proven that u don't know what your talking about. Are u going to delete all your posts now? Lol

The real question is why are u giving cycle and ai advice to somebody when u probably didn't even run yours correctly? Go read your threads. I have. Wheres this phantom bloodwork u got that u never posted saying u didnt need an ai? I don't see u backing up much of anything your saying. I see u going back and doing a lot of editing to cover up stupid posts. It's all there. U can call me whatever names u want but its proven that u don't know what your talking about. Are u going to delete all your posts now? Lol

I am giving advice to help give perspective other than your set view lol, I edited spelling errors to seem less sloppy typing. Never changed my words brother. Nice guess tho. Just read what I said, I'm right, you thought I said what I didn't.

Don't get embarrassed because you were mistaken, it happens brother.

I'm not embarrassed. I quoted u on telling op to take 1ml 2 times a week. U edited that. It's still there in my post. The stickys are there. Some for a long time. Nightmare did a nice updated write up on a beginner cycle that is a lil more accurate then some of the stickys.

When I first started using gear, nobody really knew much about an ai. Everybody used nolva on cycle and Clomid for pct. That's all changed now. I'd imagine 10 years from now, not too many people will be running nolva and clomid for pct.

I'm not embarrassed. I quoted u on telling op to take 1ml 2 times a week. U edited that. It's still there in my post. The stickys are there. Some for a long time. Nightmare did a nice updated write up on a beginner cycle that is a lil more accurate then some of the stickys.

When I first started using gear, nobody really knew much about an ai. Everybody used nolva on cycle and Clomid for pct. That's all changed now. I'd imagine 10 years from now, not too many people will be running nolva and clomid for pct.

I admit I meant to type 1ml a week. 5ml each pin and I abruptly changed it when you call it to my attention, thank you for that, I was at fault. At no time however did I change anything involving my knowledge of nolva.

Also I only recommended nolva if he had signs of gyno and did not hav an ai immediately on hand as he did nolva. This is solid advice to prevent Tits, of course an AI is preferred during cycles with steroids that can convert to e2 like test.

I have a PCT Calculator I will send ya to show when u should start the nolva/clomid. Make sure to wait 3 weeks after your last Test shot to start pct! But keep the AI and HCG going until the nolva then stop em and just do the nolva clomid, the AI will lower estrogen levels too much with nolva and the hcg will keep u from recovery because it affects testosterone.

I doubt 3 weeks will allow enough time to pass before starting PCT. The OP is taking a test blend that is half Testosterone Decanoate. That stuff takes longer to clear out of your system. I don't know why he would want to run this, but that is what he chose. Just switch over to 100% Test E if not too late.

Weapon X: when I read your posts, I thought you were saying that SERM's would lower E2 as well. We all have to be careful with how we word things. Most of the time I am typing on a tablet which can cause me all sorts of problems.

I doubt 3 weeks will allow enough time to pass before starting PCT. The OP is taking a test blend that is half Testosterone Decanoate. That stuff takes longer to clear out of your system. I don't know why he would want to run this, but that is what he chose. Just switch over to 100% Test E if not too late.

Weapon X: when I read your posts, I thought you were saying that SERM's would lower E2 as well. We all have to be careful with how we word things. Most of the time I am typing on a tablet which can cause me all sorts of problems.

Thank you Megatron, but after reading closely you do see that I only said nolva blocks e2 by binding to e2 receptors not by lowering e2?

Sorry... didn't see that.

I saw this, "the AI will lower estrogen levels too much with nolva". This makes it sound like Nolva lowers E2 as well the way I read it.

Sorry... didn't see that.

I saw this, "the AI will lower estrogen levels too much with nolva". This makes it sound like Nolva lowers E2 as well the way I read it.

Ithank you Megatron. It is true that you should not take AI with nolva not to lower e2 too greatly but I should have added that nolva does so by binding to receptors in that post instead of the other.

Back