Help with hexarelin

CPL_SAiKO

Hexarelin or ipamorelin?

Which would you recommend? I read ipamorelin is the "safer" route since hexarelin desensitizes. What are he dose difference? The prices seem about the same. Which is safe for longer use? And when do you take each one?

Last edited:
In the long run, ipamorelin can be a bit boring of a ghrp -> mixing up protocols to include/incorporate GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Ipa (+GRF/GHRH) keep results on the up (with safety profile in mind...) - Price(s) do not factor...small molecules such as these which interest us are about a wash... Dose any/all above compounds 1, 2 or 3x daily (at your convenience/lifestyle) :cool:

In the long run, ipamorelin can be a bit boring of a ghrp -> mixing up protocols to include/incorporate GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Ipa (+GRF/GHRH) keep results on the up (with safety profile in mind...) - Price(s) do not factor...small molecules such as these which interest us are about a wash... Dose any/all above compounds 1, 2 or 3x daily (at your convenience/lifestyle) :cool:

So run ipa with ghrp2/6? 2 is the one that increase appetite correct?
I've read of both IM and subq pins. Which is better/preferred method? What's a good starting point as far as doses? And when pinning what's times of day and near eating times do you take them?

So run ipa with ghrp2/6? 2 is the one that increase appetite correct?
I've read of both IM and subq pins. Which is better/preferred method? What's a good starting point as far as doses? And when pinning what's times of day and near eating times do you take them?

I like choosing 1 GHRP, such as IPA, G2 or G6...if frisky add GHRH (ie.: 250mcg Ipamorelin + 50-100mcg Mod GRF 1-29) - always subcutaneous (no need for IM administration) - often recommended is to administer on a empty tank, to be refilled in ~20-30 minutes - good luck!!!

I like choosing 1 GHRP, such as IPA, G2 or G6...if frisky add GHRH (ie.: 250mcg Ipamorelin + 50-100mcg Mod GRF 1-29) - always subcutaneous (no need for IM administration) - often recommended is to administer on a empty tank, to be refilled in ~20-30 minutes - good luck!!!

Thanks still looking into this! I appreciate your advice

Is that one pin a day?

Back