Help with LGD/S4/GW cycle

Cglhut

Stats:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 175lbs
BF: 14-15% (estimated, but will get dexascan before cycle along with bloods)

Goals: Cut to about 8-10% BF while maintaining/gaining as much Muscle as possible. So I guess I'm shooting for a recomp.

I've been doing research for the last couple years on PED's in general and really wanted to run a basic 500mg Test E cycle, but have decided I'm going to wait a couple years before I take AAS. So I decided that I'm going to do a couple sarm cycle until I'm ready for AAS. With that being said I'd like some help with my LGD/S4/GW run.

Cycle:

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. (Slowly ramping up to 100mgs)
5-12 LGD 10 mg in the morning
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout
9-12 daa

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
(I know a full PCT may not be "required" but I'd rather be safe than sorry with LGD)

I know some people run LGD for the full 12 weeks but being that it is one of if not the most suppressive sarm I'd rather run it for 8 weeks. So my question is should I run it the back half of my cycle like I have above or should I run it at the beginning weeks 1-8? Also For my goals would I be better off running LGD or RAD140, currently I'm leaning towards LGD. Thanks in advance guys.

LDG is more powerful than RAD140, but RAD140 is far less suppressive. I still recommend a PCT after running it (and all true SARMs) just in case. Better to be safe than sorry, right?

I would run it at the start, you will get strength gains rather quickly, which will help you with everything else you are doing. The S4 will help the body to burn fat over carbs, and it somewhat anti-catabolic, so it will help you to spare your muscle. And, of course, GW50 for the increased endurance and decreased recover time.

It is going to take a lot of work to drop to that body fat level. Make sure your diet is ON POINT and you STICK TO IT (for real, just not mostly). The diet will make or break you here. 3J has a thread where you can ask him questions in the Diet forum, run your diet past him to be sure.

I think you have a good setup and it is thought out well. If you buy it from us, make sure you use the discount code to save 30% off your entire order.

Back