Help with PCT after blasting and cruising for 3 years INCLUDING DECA

goingtowin

I am about to order what I need to attempt to get my natural system working again...

I have never used HCG and i'm basically screwed but i'm going to give it a shot..

I have not pinned any test in 13 days and it will take about a week for the stuff to get here once it arrives..

I am 26 years old so MAYBE I have a shot at this..

I know i'm going to get clomid but what else should I pick up.. I have access to pretty much everything.. I have heard HCG is mainly used DURING cycle and not after so what else should I get other than clomid?

Clomid, nolva and hCG. Good luck. Your odds of recovery aren't good but you never know.

Next time order the stuff and have it in hand before coming off

HCG is used to stimulate the testicles. Dosages can be pretty high. I think $$$ effects dosages a lot. Blasting the balls with HCG swells them up and get ready for the LH/FSH to arrive due to the effects of PCT drugs. IMO the simplest way to explain PCT drugs are they send a bo estrogen signal which causes the body to fire up testosterone production for aromatization. HCG just adds variables and exterior influences in a system we are trying to return to normal.

Has anyone tried the Gonadatropin Releasing Hormone? I seen one on a peptide site. Would it, if legit, help with recovery? I believe it effected the hypothalamus to create LH and FSH. Seems like a good try. Tickle the system in as many places as possible. Pre-PCT dosing.

Interesting looking at my old bloods from before TRT

I had a test level of 420 and a free test level of 92 (range 35-155)

why the hell was my free test so high?

I remember I had drank very heavily the night before and also took this test later in the day so all this f*cking time I was completely healthy and I fu*ked everything up. I am so fucking depressed right now

I bet if I didn't drink the night before and went in early like you're supposed to my test would have been 600 and in the completely normal range for my age. I'm such a fcking idiot.

I got this test done at like 3PM i'm looking at my old bloodwork now. This is seriously heartbreaking. I was completely healthy

Last edited:
If i'm not mistaken isn't using HCG afterwards actually a bad idea?? Why would you use HCG during PCT

It should not be used when running clomid and nolva. But if I were OP, given his situation, I would be running hCG for quite some time before starting PCT to get the testicles restored as much as possible (if possible). His leydig cell may be too far gone at this point but he wants to give it a shot.

It should not be used when running clomid and nolva. But if I were OP, given his situation, I would be running hCG for quite some time before starting PCT to get the testicles restored as much as possible (if possible). His leydig cell may be too far gone at this point but he wants to give it a shot.

You may want to use HCG for about 2-3 months before starting the PCT.

Start with low dosage for a month like 500ui e3d, then 1000ui ed for a month and finish with 500ui ed for the last month.

Along with 20mg nolvadex ed

Back