Help with Syrus' MagicBolan

GameOn

Ok, I have been out of the game for the past 5 months. Now I see that Syrus Labs has blown up!! They have every combo of gear imaginable. Next thing you know they are going to mix Test with Chicken Noddle soup and call it "SuperChickTestBolan".
Anyway, I see they have something called "MagicBolan", 50mg Test prop + 50mg Tren + 50 masteron + .5 Armidex...per ML. My first question is has anyone tried this? My sencond question is...I am thinking of doing this combo because I have trouble with Gyno, but love Tren. I am thinking the Armidex with help (for Obvious reasons) and the Masteron will help. Please CORRECT me if I am wrong but, doesnt Masteron have anti-estrogenic qualities?

Tren is not an estro type of gyno youll have to worry about your prolactin levels so the A-dex will help with the test but do nothing if you suffer from prolactin buil up

I do get prolactin gyno...the hard lumps under the nipple... they go away after the cycle. B-6 never has worked for me(did up to 900mg). So I need to throw in some bromo or dostinex?

Back