Help with testosterone please.

MaccD

Which one is slowest releasing ester? As I understand deconate? sus 250 messed up my head,im on ssri and it hits hormones or whatever just way too fast,i need slowest ester.My trainer has Testosterone propionate,but as I understand its the fastest hitting one?
30 mg testosteron propionat,
60 mg testosteron fenilpropionat,
60 mg testosteron izokaproat,
100 mg testosteron dekanoat.

these are weird ways of writing it..

i think the dekanoat is actually deca correct?? if so that should be the longest estered one..

undeconate is longer i believe.. i also believe there is a hex that is very long estered

Testosterone Undecanoate is the slowest releasing ester - currently used by many for TRT in Europe due to it's ability to maintain stable blood levels.

these are weird ways of writing it..

i think the dekanoat is actually deca correct?? if so that should be the longest estered one..

undeconate is longer i believe.. i also believe there is a hex that is very long estered

30mg Testosterone Propionate
60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
100mg Testosterone Decanoate
I think testosterone deconate and deca durabolin is two different things,you should know better :)

Testosterone Undecanoate is the slowest releasing ester - currently used by many for TRT in Europe due to it's ability to maintain stable blood levels.

Its oral,I need injectible,do you agree with testosterone deconate being slow releasing? :) Any advice please.

Many SSRI meds have an impact on estradiol. What AI were you using for your sustanon (which as you can see is mostly the decanoate ester). I have a feeling that your issue wasn't from the delivery rate as ALL esterfied hormones will reach a steady state value in the blood after roughly four half-lives.

30mg Testosterone Propionate
60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
100mg Testosterone Decanoate
I think testosterone deconate and deca durabolin is two different things,you should know better :)

Lol I think you're the one that's mistaken.. Deca is slang for nandrolone Decanoate.. The deca denotes the ester popularly used with nandrolone.. Lol thanks for input though!

Lol hes not mistaken, its true that those are 2 different things. Oh and btw, hows it going down in Croatia? You have good trainers i hear?

Back