help

xxhoody69xx

alright, this is the deal i had and argument with one of my friends. He is on some gear right now and also smokes marijuanna. i told him that def not good for you. so my question is does marijuanna effect your results at the gym? and his results from the gear ?

xxhoody69xx said:
alright, this is the deal i had and argument with one of my friends. He is on some gear right now and also smokes marijuanna. i told him that def not good for you. so my question is does marijuanna effect your results at the gym? and his results from the gear ?

well i am sorry i don't have a definitive answere for you. however, i have tried to help friends and training partners in the past to stop using recreational drugs.
You can't change someones mind who has decided to use, they have to decide themselves to quit. i would suggest you state your concern, but ultimatley it's up to the user.

good luck and god bless
Max

OMG.....don't you know that marijuana leads to harder drugs, addiction, and finally a long, slow death. Take your friend to church and have him seek the Lord's forgiveness...........

Seriously, I've been tokin' for a little over 30 years and it hasn't negatively affected me............:druggie: :druggie: :druggie: :druggie:

blaze it up

Dude have you ever seen "Pumping Iron"

Watch it. Arnold smoked pot all through the 70s.

Ive always heard it lowers your natural test levels,lower sperm cnt, seems like it wouldnt be good to do while your nuts are shrinkin while juicing but,your buddies nuts are not mine!

Back