here are the vids...enjoy

Im 42 and have been at this since I was in my teens.... but to tell you the truth I have never seen anyone work on their "lockouts"... anyway sorry for upsetting those that I did... and by the way there was a video of him doing something that must of been "lockouts" for the squat...

trailrider said:
Im 42 and have been at this since I was in my teens.... but to tell you the truth I have never seen anyone work on their "lockouts"... anyway sorry for upsetting those that I did... and by the way there was a video of him doing something that must of been "lockouts" for the squat...
:Pat:

great work angry!
trailrider there are a lot of PL guys in this forum who have a variety of different training methods. You can learn a heap from these guys if you stick around for a while. oh yeah, welcome to the board! :)

Last edited:
im not flaming or think im Mr know it all jsut giving advice..watch your form on the lawn mower pull exericse..its in the entire back video workout "angry 05" the twist in your body as you pull up the weight isnt the best..

fullypaully said:
im not flaming or think im Mr know it all jsut giving advice..watch your form on the lawn mower pull exericse..its in the entire back video workout "angry 05" the twist in your body as you pull up the weight isnt the best..

understood, FP. thanks for the advice..never knew the proper form for LM pulls really ^^

AngryMuscles said:
new vids are up and for those freaknig lazy people who don't know how to put back plates, i have a vid for you there!

i work at a gym and clean up the weght room every day. it gets old that folks are so lazy they leave their mess for others.

btw you mis-stacked the weights. 10s go together, 25s go together and 45s go together. if someone else wants one of the smaller weights they'll have to move the utside one you put up. =0l

that was the 15 kg plates, PB and the rack only has 3 bars and they are for 5 kgs, 10 kgs and 20 kg and it's always about the fishing. i believe the 10 kg bar has 3-4 10 kg plates..i guess i should have placed the 15 kg plates on the 20 kg. THEY SHOULD HAVE A 15 KG PLATE BAR THERE DAMMIT!

oh yeah, earlier today while I was resting after cardio, there was a "I didn't put them plates there so it's not mine even if it's on the bar that I just used" thing. so i placed them plates BACK for him.

Back