Here it is, the golden cycle. lol

It's 14 days from sust to clomid, and 21 days from sust to novla.
I've read one should start clomid 10days after Sustanon (sust). I chose 14 due to simplicity and the 5 day half life which should kick it in around day 18 post last injection.

The reasoning for running Anavar (var) two weeks longer then the sust is to keep up gains as the sust wears off.. Anavar (var) has an 8 hour half life. I'll be running the orals the same way, 10 with breakfast and another 10 at their respectable half lifes. The pills have been proven to work at as low as 5mg a day. Im not putting my endorcrine system at risk for a no good reason.

Reason for sust weekly is here
elitefitness.com/forum/gear-pictures-anabolic-steroids/z-line-sust-250-a-722563.html

And let me see if I can find where I read dbol lowers estrogen and DHT conversions.

Dianabol promotes the process of protein synthesis besides improving performance and is therefore admired by sportsmen all over the world. Being easy on the liver, Dianabol slows down the conversion to estrogen and is more potent than testosterone as it supports instant development of muscle tissue.

And yes, when I was looking for that I saw that ana Anavar (var) dose was low and I'll double it.

I'm keeping the dbol low, If it is producing unwanted sides I'll toss it all together. Only reason it is there is because I have it.

And bro I dont doubt yoy read all your info somewhere but you probably took it out of context, that or you just can believe everything you read on the internet, as this post proves, a lot of ppl who dont know what there talking about.

Exactly. You are simply wrong. Actually you should start pct 21 days at the earliest. Pct isn't determined by the serm meaning the time is dependent on the ester of the AAS and since sust has deconate ester 3 weeks then post cycle therapy (pct).

You can keep posting links or listen to guys with years of experience who have been thru this multiple times. Actually I'm done posting here. Do what you please

Why would you start climid with sust still in your system? Please explain.

Ok, yea a lot of people putting it out there and no giving a shit if it is true or not.
I'm really trying here guys.

Will 18 days be best for clomid due to it's 5 day half life? Almost 2.5 days before it's even registering in the system. Putting it at 21days.

Im not knocking the 50/50/50/50 clomid, 40/40/20/20 of novladex. I'll change it right now, I just want to start it all at the right time.

How is my reasoning on the anavar? Being its gone from the system in about a day it wont hinder the clomid as long as I'm not taking both at once

Yeah bro this is your second thread (yes we still remember the brilliant bitting the bullet or whatever) & you still have probably not even checked out the diet section or taken a single piece of advice. All you want is to hear someone say how great your cycle is but you are ignorant and wont listen. Do what I did when I first got hear, keep your eyes and ears open and mouth shut. (hypothetically since this is the internet) I wish you luck bro.

heres the plan...

weeks ... dbol (mg/day) ... sust (mg/week) ... anavar (mg/day)

1 ... 20 ... 500 ... -
2 ... 20 ... 500 ... -
3 ... 20 ... 500 ... -
4 ... 20 ... 500 ... -
5 ... - ... 500 ... -
6 ... - ... 500 ... -
7 ... - ... 500 ... -
8 ... - ... 500 ... -
.9 ... - ... 500 ... -
10 ... - ... 500 ... 40
11 ... - ... - ... 40
12 ... - ... - ... 40
13 ... - ... - ... 40
------------------------------------------
Pct ... clomid (mg/day) ... Novladex (mg / day) ... Phytoserms ( dose / day)

14 ... 50 ... 40 ... 1
15 ... 50 ... 40 ... 1
16 ... 50 ... 20 ... 1
17 ... 50 ... 20 ... 1

Again brother pct start times are determined by the steroid ester not the serm being used. You start 3 weeks out because sustanon has a deconate ester and it takes that amount of time for it to have enough clear your system to start post cycle therapy (pct). It has nothing to do with clomid or nolva. Start them 21 days after last inject. All the info you need is in this thread so you must not be reading it. Forget about clomid/nolva half life they don't determine when you start using them.

this is the millionth thread debating the use of sus lol I love it...come on guys lets keep it going!! jk jk

and nick....listen and learn....your second cycle still blows...dont try to re-invent the wheel...

Back