Hexarelin Dosing

nutrition66

Has anyone used Hexarelin. I have been reading some fairly impressive things about it. Currently I am into my 5th week of 300mcg of GHRP6 along with 200mcg of CJC1295 and am going to add in the Hex. Not sure how much to do so if anyone can give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone used Hexarelin. I have been reading some fairly impressive things about it. Currently I am into my 5th week of 300mcg of GHRP6 along with 200mcg of CJC1295 and am going to add in the Hex. Not sure how much to do so if anyone can give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried hex for a bit to me its better than ghrp6 in my opinion I had better fat loss it doesn't make you hungry like the ghrp6 just keep in mind that hex is a ghrp class peptide and you shouldn't do ghrp6 and hex and cjc no dac together just stick with ghrp and ghrh together eg hex and cjc no dac and hex fucked my stomach up real bad and it kinda bit when pinned a lil bit it was weird thats why i switched to ipamorelin and hex can over stimulate srry desensitize and will stop working on some people so I guess its good to stop for a few days Evey 14 days but a lot of people say that does not happen but its written in dats log just so you know not like hex is not good or anything but there are different strokes for different folks I'm doing the best i have ever on ipamorelin and cjc no dac 3x a day 100-200mcgs ed one about 30-1hr before fasted cardio and the fat is just melting off lol and better muscle deff and keeping my weight to me that's the sweet spot but hex is OK

ps hex made me flush more too like really really flush whole body would get all warm and red idk if im just used to it or what but i didnt like that about hex either

Last edited:
at saturation dose which is 100mcgs its iffy to go over that due to desensitization on hex but sub Q dosed 2 bottles or so maybe a month and a half 2 months

yeah try to use the same of each you will have too look up this desensitization crap i couldnt find any info on what it does except it just stops working for ya lol so to be safe i stuck with the saturation dose of 100 mcgs lol but 50 is a good start to see how ur body is going to handle it and get it ready for that saturation dose

Back