Hey guys any 4th cycle ideas?????????

b_pizzle

Whats up guys. I'm ready mentally and physically for my 4th cycle I believe.

First one was test only. The two others were test, dbol, deca. All ran accordingly with maybe the exception of my last one. The plan was to run test and deca 500mg each/week but the deca i received came in 300mg/cc so i decided to do 500mg test and 600mg of deca just to keep it simple. That was a mistake on my part. Great gains but my sexual drive was completely shut down which was a huge scare because I've never had that problem before. I lowered the deca and up'd the test and after time (more time than i'd like) everything came back to normal. But I'm turned off by deca now because of that and I don't know if i'd ever want to mess with it again.

So I'm looking for good 4th cycle options because i'm out of ideas. I was hoping maybe a few of you could share your favs and why you like them. Thank you.

PS: I absolutely love dbol so i think I'll try and find a way to throw that in there again but am afraid of tren lol.

If you are looking for some Lean Gains.
Test/Boldenone Undecylenate/Tbol would be a good 4th Cycle.......................... JP
P.S.
I run Proviron with Deca.
It's a DHT and prevents the DHN (deca converts to Dihydronandrolone), from binding to receptors.
Thereby preventing the Dreaded ~ Deca Dick.

If it was me and after a bad experience shutting down and being lucky enough for my levels to come back to normal, i would keep it simple and do a test only cycle, with hcg and an ai and a solid pct.

If it was me and after a bad experience shutting down and being lucky enough for my levels to come back to normal, i would keep it simple and do a test only cycle, with hcg and an ai and a solid pct.

The more i read and learn, the more I kinda question my need and craving for stacks of compounds rather then just a proper, oldschool test only cycle.
But I guess ill learn the hard way as usual :p

Great gains but my sexual drive was completely shut down which was a huge scare

Mind if I ask for more details? Was it a loss of libido, or a loss or erections?

Were you using any AI, or any caber/prami?

My next run is going to be 400 test and 600 boldenone, something like that should be very effective and keep you away from any 19-nor issues.

Mind if I ask for more details? Was it a loss of libido, or a loss or erections?

Were you using any AI, or any caber/prami?

My next run is going to be 400 test and 600 boldenone, something like that should be very effective and keep you away from any 19-nor issues.

Libido took a hit but there were still times i wanted to and just couldn't which is an embarrassment i could do without lol i was running 1mg of caber/week and exemestane 25mg ED

whats your cycle goal? age, weight, height, bf%, have you done any blood works?

mass..as clean as possible. 23, 175, 5'10, 10-11%. Have gotten bloods a few times. Am going soon to get pre cycle bloods to see how everything as leveled out

More info would be good, like blood testing for estrogen levels, and if possible prolactin and testosterone.

At 500 mg/wk test ( I assumed enanthate) and 600 mg/wk deca exemestane dosage works out to 8.15 mg/day (this based on 12.5mg EOD for 500 mg/wk test cyp).

You were taking 25 mg/day, so it is possible you crashed your estrogen and your sides were due to too little vs. too much E2.

The mg/wk caber for 600 mg/wk deca should have been enough, but you never know with 19-nors. They can have sudden and unpredictable effects on ability to get hard.

Back