Hey guys....can you help me out of my indecisiveness?

pauly

So I'm planning to start running a cycle after years of not indulging, but I'm stuck on what to do. I'd appreciate your help in fine-tuning what I'll be taking.

Weeks 1-10
Test E - 750mg/wk
Tren E - 400mg/wk (Weeks 3-10)
Winstrol - 50mg ED (Weeks 5-10)
Aromasin 10mg EOD
HCG - 500iu/week (250iu x 2)

-OR-

Weeks 1-10
Test P - 100mg ED
Tren A - 100mg EOD (Weeks 3-10)
Winstrol - 50mg ED (Weeks 5-10)
Aromasin 10mg EOD
HCG - 500iu/week (250iu x 2)

So here's my dilemma....I hate shooting more than I have to. Can I run Sample 1 without having to worry about too much bloating? I really don't think there are any cons to running longer esters....saves my from sticking myself all the time.

Also, is the Winstrol overkill?

Thanks for your input guys. Any comments/suggestions/questions would be GREATLY appreciated. Peace.

whats your cycle history look like??? Have you ran all of those compounds??

I think the Tren, Winstrol (winny), and Aromasin will keep the bloat under control.

whats your cycle history look like??? Have you ran all of those compounds??

I think the Tren, Winstrol (winny), and Aromasin will keep the bloat under control.

I have ran these before. I've done 3-5 cycles. Mostly Test E, Tren and Winstrol. I've dabbled with others, but this is roughly what i've done.

I would run the tren all 10 weeks and the test 12 weeks.I would put the winstrol on the front end but thats just me,I like to run the orals on the front.You should not bloat to much on that with a clean diet.Good luck.

i'd run the first option, but like dead800 said... 12 weeks of test and 10 weeks of tren... but run the Winstrol (winny) at the end

Cool. Thanks for all your help guys! Now I just have to order my shit and play the waiting game.

I wouldn't run Aromasin EOD... especially if you want to limit bloat/water. Run it everyday.. I'd start at 12.5mg/daily and then up to 25 daily as your cycle fully kicks in. Works best this way. If you feel 12.5 (or 10) is enough, so be it, but run it daily. I'm pretty sensitive to AI's like letro (even at 1.25 EOD) and Aromasin 25mg's daily works perfect for me with no sides.. it's great. AIFM is good as well.
I'd have cabaser on hand for tren sides... especially since it's been a few years since you've cycled. Things tend to effect you different after awhile. I know they do me.
Other then that, option one looks good to me :) Good luck and keep us posted!!

I wouldn't run Aromasin EOD... especially if you want to limit bloat/water. Run it everyday.. I'd start at 12.5mg/daily and then up to 25 daily as your cycle fully kicks in. Works best this way. If you feel 12.5 (or 10) is enough, so be it, but run it daily. I'm pretty sensitive to AI's like letro (even at 1.25 EOD) and Aromasin 25mg's daily works perfect for me with no sides.. it's great. AIFM is good as well.
I'd have cabaser on hand for tren sides... especially since it's been a few years since you've cycled. Things tend to effect you different after awhile. I know they do me.
Other then that, option one looks good to me :) Good luck and keep us posted!!

Thanks for the insight brother. I'll definitely run it ED.

Back