Special
Hope all this bullshit is over...

I'm just here for the free beer :D

There will be free beer, right?

Good to see everyone filtering over.

Nicole said:
Free beers and lots of nakedness.. welcome

Hey, Babe!

I'm starting to feel like a reject. Banned from Elite, Triedia fucking up, MZ going down the toilet. Let's hope Biggie & Fantom crossed the i's and dotted the t's...

gorilla_boy said:
Hey, Babe!

I'm starting to feel like a reject. Banned from Elite, Triedia fucking up, MZ going down the toilet. Let's hope Biggie & Fantom crossed the i's and dotted the t's...

Fantom is gay..

Its biggie and tx- and its all good Gb-- you know we can always start a site about sex and rec drugs.. then well both fit in!

Nicole said:
Fantom is gay..

Its biggie and tx- and its all good Gb-- you know we can always start a site about sex and rec drugs.. then well both fit in!

Oops :(

Sex & rec. drugs site? Hmmmm....

I'm gonna have some stories for ya in a couple of weeks :D

Good to see you here GB.

Trust me, there is no bullshit(Amaf and his kiddy friends) associated with this board, its exclusively owned by Tx and Myself.

BiggieSwolls said:
Good to see you here GB.

Trust me, there is no bullshit(Amaf and his kiddy friends) associated with this board, its exclusively owned by Tx and Myself.

You da man!

Heard from Milhouse? He's MIA...

Heyyo said:
I heard from dis**o you couldn't get a hold of me, I don't understand why...I'll be in touch soon.

I was actually thinking of someone else when I saw him. No big deal. I got it sorted.

Get a hold of me tonight if you can, we'll shoot the shit.

Back