hey

An Honest One

I think your really pretty/beautiful i would love to take you out to dinner sometime or have a drink.. Would that be ok?

Seriously-

"Are you down with the brown? "

I could not stop laughing!

lol....i remember a guy saying to me "you know, you've got Christmas legs" and I kinda went "huh?" and he says "perfect for wrapping!"
lol...where do u guys come up with these?

Fyre said:
lol....i remember a guy saying to me "you know, you've got Christmas legs" and I kinda went "huh?" and he says "perfect for wrapping!"
lol...where do u guys come up with these?

LOL!!!!

..when they don't say a word for hours and just follow you around like some stalker...you just look up and see that same face staring at you...creepy...

...or when you're out on the floor dancing and some yahoo comes and barges right in the middle trying to rub his sweaty ass body all over you...thinks he's Rico Suave when he's a class one dipshit with beer breath...

...to me, there are really no "best" pick-up lines....the 2 of you either hit if off or not...you can be as smooth as hell, but if the chemistry ain't there, it ain't happenin'....

...peace..

I've found that most guys tell a woman she is more beautiful than THEY REALLY THINK THE WOMAN IS, just to get laid. As long as the woman can give the guy a hardon, the guy will go for it.

Back