hgh cycle, use and for how long

hoganfireman

At what point would you incorporate hgh into a cycle? Everything I've read is that an hgh cycle is six months. Would one start it before a test cycle and carry it over to pct?

Are you contemplating running an AAS cycle for 6
months?
To be honest I just looked up what aas cycle is. I've got to tell you mega the more I read and get feedback from you and a couple of other guys the I feel intimidated. I really haven't learned shit. I've successfully implemented an outlined diet from 3j's. I can see a difference in my body butWhat sucks is I'm limited by my pocketbook right now. I can use my script, but you can't use test alone. I have access to hgh but you can't use It alone or with test you need other gear. I'm going to have to rethink this whole process. Maybe I should go to one of these trt clinics. They seem to be the best way to be ushered though this. Van I use test and hgh together our do I need something else?

If your pockets are shallow don't even consider hgh. Takes 3 months to start getting results and takes near 6 months for a full effect. If you are new to cycling there's nothin wrong with running a test only cycle.

My access to hgh is in my house, it isn't like I would have buy it. My wife has a script that my insurance pays for. She is really bad about taking it and I have with today's delivery 12 pens in the fridge with two more on the way next month. It's all the other stuff I would want to use arimidex, nolvadex, Clomid, deca ect.

My access to hgh is in my house, it isn't like I would have buy it. My wife has a script that my insurance pays for. She is really bad about taking it and I have with today's delivery 12 pens in the fridge with two more on the way next month. It's all the other stuff I would want to use arimidex, nolvadex, Clomid, deca ect.

Why don't you help your wife remember to take it? She must have gotten a prescription for it because she medically needs it. Don't steal your wife's medications.

Believe me I do get on her about it. But she is so far behind with the injections combine that with a two pen delivery every month it's not stealing its using what she won't be using. My original question was using test and hgh together is that an incomplete cycle or what?

hgh is a lifetime commitment for best results, years at a minimum... if you are only considering running it for 6 months, don't waste your $

also... what are your goals for running hgh? if it's for lean muscle gains you'll be running a MINIMUM of 5iu EVERYDAY, and 10iu+ if you are serious... if you are thinking of running a "web" dosage of 1 or 2iu per day, DON'T waste your time or $

Listen to these guys my friend. You have a mod and another well repeated member giving you advice. Keep it simple and run a test only cycle.

Thanks for the input, I'm discussing this with the wife almost as I type this. We just did the math, if we were to stop receiving the script it would take 1.5 yrs to use what we have on hand based on her .6iu 1x/day script.

Thanks for the input, I'm discussing this with the wife almost as I type this. We just did the math, if we were to stop receiving the script it would take 1.5 yrs to use what we have on hand based on her .6iu 1x/day script.

Just remember growth (if ran correctly) is not a cycle, it's a LONG relationship. Pinning twice a day, and having it at your disposal has to be considered. If I had the money, I'd run it for life 5ius in morning, 5ius in evening. That's what I would do, (keep in mind I'm not a Dr. My advice is for entertainment only) maybe less for you. But in the long run, I just can't justify spending that kind of money on a drug...

So if I did my quick math right you have about 328iu. That translates into you having between a 30-60 day supply. Definitely not enough to run it for at least 6 months.

Reading your posts tells me you need way more reading. Don't cycle yet. How many years in the gym do you have under your belt

I've been in the gym for a solid year now, diet is a whole lot better, I was floundering a bit with the food. I've got low t, I have a script from an Endo. My script is 1ml/week and I've increased that to 3/week. Before the dosage change it was 1.5mL/2 weeks for the last 7 years. I just had my bloodwork done and estradiol is at 17, according to my doc a high level is 47. I'm not running anything other than test. I'm not experiencing any other side effects. I was just throwing out a question.

Last edited:
I guess my problem is in trying to do what I can on a shoe string budget for now. I'm trying to learn and understand how I can use my script to its fullest. I am going to read the pinned post over and over again until it reads like English and not Chinese.

I guess my problem is in trying to do what I can on a shoe string budget for now. I'm trying to learn and understand how I can use my script to its fullest. I am going to read the pinned post over and over again until it reads like English and not Chinese.

HGH is not meant for people on a budget.

I've been in the gym for a solid year now, diet is a whole lot better, I was floundering a bit with the food. I've got low t, I have a script from an Endo. My script is 1ml/week and I've increased that to 3/week. Before the dosage change it was 1.5mL/2 weeks for the last 7 years. I just had my bloodwork done and estradiol is at 17, according to my doc a high level is 47. I'm not running anything other than test. I'm not experiencing any other side effects. I was just throwing out a question.

Understandable bro. Glad you asked first. Most of these young bucks on here will make their decision first, start pinning, then ask questions later. One more thing, if you've only been in the gym for one year I wouldn't even consider cycling yet. Just keep to your trt dose. Your no where near your body potential yet.

Does anyone on this thread use a trt clinic? First year cost? Second year? I know that it won't be exactly the same for me, everybody is different.

hgh is a lifetime commitment for best results, years at a minimum... if you are only considering running it for 6 months, don't waste your $

also... what are your goals for running hgh? if it's for lean muscle gains you'll be running a MINIMUM of 5iu EVERYDAY, and 10iu+ if you are serious... if you are thinking of running a "web" dosage of 1 or 2iu per day, DON'T waste your time or $

Hey China! What about weight loss and anti-aging? Still 5 iu minimum?

Back