HGH dosing schedule .......

anzel

I have seen 5 on 2 off or every day. For reasons of practicality I wanted to know if dosing GH 3 on and 1 off would also be acceptable.

Thanks

The only reason people do 5/2 is to save money so 3/1 would also be just as feasible, but I'd suggest having that forth day as your rest day

You mean rest day from the gym? So the day off from GH I dont train on that day?

Yes that usually how it works because I assume you follow some sort of diet and adjust your macros on off days?

Also how many iu are you going to be running and what is your goal

Yes that usually how it works because I assume you follow some sort of diet and adjust your macros on off days?

Also how many iu are you going to be running and what is your goal

Originally I wanted to run 2-3 to accompany my TRT & to lean out and benefit from some muscle growth. Now I am thinking 4 iu. Of course I will start at 2 and work up. I also was thinking of committing to a year on.
At 4 iu I would like to add lean mass.

No need to ramp your dosage at low doses, pick a dose and run with it. Anytime you are contemplating GH you have to commit to a minimum of 6 months and preferably for a year so make sure you have the connection, money or product to last ya that long. 4iu for a year is a great start, my wife runs 2iu just to give ya a reference point.

Bro I agree cause I run hgh SEROSTIM I do 5 on 2 off is because of the prices 2 iu I don't think you going to see much 4 iu is good but all depend on quality Chinese you need 6-10 iu to see good progress and depend on bf up to 6 months to see result

Well it looks like it will be chinese so at 6 iu a day for a year thats bucks. Im not gonna run 4iu if the chinese stuff is gonna leave me short.

Yeah. Chinese usually scores about ten points less on testing so run 6. Good luck. Try to keep us updated on progress. I want to run gh soon for the first time, and all I can get is Chinese. I can get hyges, but it's from China so it's prob theirs with a different label. I'll have to test them both.

Rips and hyges if they are legit are testing in the near the same range as pharm grade and I can tell you from personal experience 6iu of hyges gave me severe carpal and had to slowly work my way to 6-8 iu. Running rips at the moment and I love them at 4iu.

Rips and hyges if they are legit are testing in the near the same range as pharm grade and I can tell you from personal experience 6iu of hyges gave me severe carpal and had to slowly work my way to 6-8 iu. Running rips at the moment and I love them at 4iu.

Good to hear. I'll be trying the hyges. Better get to it soon, before it is too late.

I got the feeling that as long as you pin at least 4 days a week there won't be a noticeable difference between the 7/7, 6/7, 5/7 and 4/7, given that the amount of IUs/week is the same.

I personally run 6IUs 5/7 instead of 4IUs ed because I feel that GH strains my thyroid and as I intend to run it year round, I want to give it a break of 48H/w.
I tried 6/7 and felt that it was not enough for it to recover.

I got the feeling that as long as you pin at least 4 days a week there won't be a noticeable difference between the 7/7, 6/7, 5/7 and 4/7, given that the amount of IUs/week is the same.

I personally run 6IUs 5/7 instead of 4IUs ed because I feel that GH strains my thyroid and as I intend to run it year round, I want to give it a break of 48H/w.
I tried 6/7 and felt that it was not enough for it to recover.

Interesting, what or how did you feel that you knew your thyroid was being strained?

For myself down regulation of thyroid only starts when I get above 6iu doses, bu thats why you run t4 with your GH to normalize the down regulation. Taking it EOD or 3xweek is fine if your bulking as it is meant to be ran at same IU per week split into 3 doses which in turn will yield a higher down regulation of thyroid as well as insulin sensitivity issues. Hence the running of T4 and insulin to accommodate this. You will also hold alot more water compared to running lower doses over 7 days.

For the average GH user they would benefit a lot more from 4iu per day 7 days a week and even 5 on 2 off if money is an issue.

Here are some protocols by Gavin Kane, what you are talking about is protocol 3

First recommended use is for people looking for overall health, boosted immune system, fat loss, and general sense of well being. You will also notice small increases in lean muscle mass, as well as healthier skin, hair, etc. For people looking to use hGH for this reason, I recommend 2iu per day take first thing in the morning for no less than 6 month cycles, preferably full time use. You will not need to worry about insulin insensitivity issues or down-regulation of your thyroid.

Second recommended use is for people looking to lose the maximum amount of fat while gaining the most lean mass possible. This type of cycle is great for endomorphs or anyone who generally has a hard time staying lean while bulking. For this type of use, I recommend 4-6iu per day, ½ taken in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast, and the other half dose taken immediately post workout.

The third recommend use of hGH is for athletes off season looking to gain the maximum amount of mass possible. You will gain a lot of lean mass, but also have a lot of water retention due to the dosing schedule. For this type of growth hormone cycle, you will take your weekly hGH dose and split it into three shots taken post workout. For example, a bodybuilder who normally does 4iu per day on a normal schedule, which is 28iu per week, you will take 10iu 3x per week post workout only. When using hGH in this manner you may experience increased insulin sensitivity and it is highly recommended you use exogenous insulin with your hGH. This timing schedule forces the maximum conversion to IGF-1 in the muscle as well as generates hyperplasia. You will have amazing recovery abilities, quick increases in lean mass and can cycle the use on and off in conjunction with your steroid cycles.

The fourth and final method of hGH is for competitors looking to lose the maximum amount of fat, or for any athlete looking to lean up. For this type of use, I recommend taking 4-6iu first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, about ½ hour before doing a morning session of cardio, or before your first morning meal. You will create an optimal environment for burning fat all day long. You will want to use t3/t4 in conjunction with this cycle to further aid in fat loss, as well as the down-regulation of thyroid output.

Reading around people saying you dont really see any muscle gain on 2 iu at all. So when you say "you will notice small increases in lean muscle" how small are we tlking?

I understand you cant put a specific number on it like exactly 5 lbs, Im not trying to be a dick lol! I know some people will run GH and eat badly and miss workouts etc and then blame it on the GH rather than their bad habits. But the words "small amount" are relative and Im just looking for someting more concrete to go off. I am planning on running GH for at least a year so I dont want to be disappointed after going 2 iu and then realizing it should've been 3 or 4.

every other day is the best IMO

I looked around and found this, is this what you are going off of?

There is an EOD protocol. Based off a study posted that taking HGH EOD at double your daily dose provided the same results with less antibodies. The study had to do with children. An example would be if you were taking 8iu daily for mass, then instead you would be taking 16iu/EOD.

Back