HGH face injection?

tlex

Has anybody ever tried to inject HGH into your cheeks? I'm just wondering because some people are ripped to shreds and still have chubby cheeks.

Thanks.
T

when i was on jin i didnt notice any localized fat loss when i injected sq so im sceptical to if it would work

When I was on HGH I injected in the face,jawbone anything to eliminate getting older. It helped a little bit. I had plenty of HGH to waste though.

I think the question is ok... Its a good point, look at Jay Cuttler. Ripped and the face of a total fat ass.

My face has changed in the past year as a result muscle gain, my BF is even lower than before. I would love to have that chisled face I had before.

durabol said:
This is one of the dumbest questions ever!

Geesh

How is it one of the dumbest questions ever? I understand if you don't have an answer, but please don't post with a negative response.

Ok, maybe I jumped the gun a bit by saying it was "the dumbest question ever", but hasn't the spot injection argument been beaten to death? Even though GH is supposed to 'possibly cause some' lipoatrophy at the injection site, its not gonna remain at the injection site and exert its lipid mobilization properties.

Back