HGH Fragment vs GHRH/GHRP combination general differences?

Toshiro

Hi guys,

New to the forums and this is my first post. I did lots of searching and couldn't find an answer to this so maybe some of you experts can help clear this up for me.

From what I can tell HGH Fragment is the HGH hormone itself split. As a result the fragment left seems to be effective for fat loss only. Is this correct? Or does HGH fragment have any beneficial healing properties to it? Better sleep? A bump in recovery, etc? I am assuming no and that it is purely for very mild fat loss.

I was also researching all the various GHRP's and GHRH combinations. From what I can tell this combination basically coaxes your body to produce more of its own HGH. In this instance I am assuming it will be good for more than fat loss, such as better sleep, nicer skin, miniscule muscle growth, etc. Would this be correct?

How would you guys rate HGH Fragment vs a GHRP/GHRH combination for fat loss, healing, and any small amount of muscle gains? (Of course AAS is superior for muscle gains, but wanting to focus on peptides and fragments only for this topic please).

I did find this chart from buypeptides.org/effectiveness.html. Probably not new information but I wanted to see how all of you felt about its accuracy based on your real world experience. (sorry chart would not paste easy)

Thanks,
Toshiro

PS. Does Fragment also reduce any of your natural HGH since it seems to not coax your body into producing hormone?

Last edited:
Ghrp/ghrh blows frag out of the water. No questions about it.

Ghrp/ghrh in proper dosing and timing can get your levels to a level close to synthetic GH usage.

Last edited:
Hgh fragment is strictly for fat loss, and it's a tricky peptide to use. You have to dose it and time it correctly to see fat loss.

Ghrp/ghrh combo is what you want if you want multiple effects. Fat loss, better sleep, better recovery,.possible appetite increase depending on the ghrp you use, etc.

Sent from my nexus 7
www.Labpe.com|High Performance|Research Chemicals|Peptides

Thanks for the feedback guys. Are the GHRP/GHRH safe to use for women as well? I am assuming yes, probably just less of a dosage right?

My stats:
36 years old
Male
210 lbs
body fat ? I dunno 34" waist so not really fat.
lift 6 days a week (moderate to heavy)
Diet is about 1900 net (calories - exercise = net)

Not new to the game. Been lifting for years. Was interested in healing, better sleep, any fat loss and muscle gain is a plus.

I was considering Ipam / Mod GFR-29 (aka CJC1295 no DAC). I like this combo from what I read. No real raise in cortisol or prolacin. And this combo can be run safely without break for long term right? No desensitizing, etc?

Dose wise I was thinking to start out at 50mcg each (Ipam alone, the GFR-20 alone) before bed to test for first couple days. Then combine both for the full combination at 50 each. If all goes well up it to 100. Then 100x2 ... 100x3 , etc till I hit the effect I want and not side effect.

Wife has hit a plateau for weight loss too. Would be ok for her to use this combo? She liked all the properties but just wasn't interested in muscle gain at all. (that was why I was checking into fragment too) I am thinking maybe a once a day dose of Ipam/GFR-29 before bed for her is about right?

Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated.

Thanks,
Toshiro

Thanks Bencozzy, I figured I'd start her out at maybe 25mcgs and then increase if needed up to 100. Now I just have to read up on all the reconstitution stuff.

Thanks Vibrant, but is that recommendation dose for men and women?

And this combo (Ipam / GRF) can be run safely without break for long term right?

No desensitizing, etc?

Should I try each on their own first too see if there is reaction? (GHRP one day, GHRH the next ... then if all goes well combine)

PS. We will be going away in Nov. for a couple weeks. I assume it is ok to just stop and then resume when we get back? Traveling out of the country and didn't want to drag stuff along. Plus I don't know other countries laws.

Thanks Vibrant, but is that recommendation dose for men and women?

And this combo (Ipam / GRF) can be run safely without break for long term right?

No desensitizing, etc?

Should I try each on their own first too see if there is reaction? (GHRP one day, GHRH the next ... then if all goes well combine)

PS. We will be going away in Nov. for a couple weeks. I assume it is ok to just stop and then resume when we get back? Traveling out of the country and didn't want to drag stuff along. Plus I don't know other countries laws.

Yes, that dosage recommendation was more for men. For women I'd do slight lower but still at least or above 100mcg. Some of my female clients actually take as much as I do.

Yes, it can be run safely pretty much for very long times.

No desensitization with ipam/grf, even with ghrp 2 which I have been running a very long time, I haven't seen any desensitization. I do take a few days off sometimes but that's mostly due to not being able to because of a tough schedule.

No, take them together.

Yes, fine to stop for a bit and restart.

sent from my nexus 7
http://www.labpe.com/?referrer=CNWR_2221329406037

Thanks again! I learned so much from this thread. Just to clarify women can take the GHRP/GHRH combination? Or should they use a GHRP only?

do the combo... frag for me did entirely nothing.. the ipam and cjc conbo thou i can definitely tell a difference... better sleep... enhanced nail growth.. and little better mood... could be just better sleep but yea the frag did none of that.. to me it was a true waste of money..

but one thing i havent tried and i still got alot of frag in the fridge... is comboing the frag with the cjc and ipam.. think i'll give it a shot... vibrant can i put frag and cjc and ipam in the same pin?? or separate?

Thanks Imagex, from what I learned here I am going to skip fragment and just do the ipam/mod gfr-29 combo. I just want to clarify if women require the combo or if they can just do the ipam solo.

From what I have read you can mix GHRH and GHRP in the same slin pin, but I dunno about fragment.

Back