HGH + igf1 LR3 Blood results

mgucci

Hey just got my blood test back, for the test i did nothing special just continued my cycle (6 weeks in) and nutrition as normal so i can get an idea my levels on a daily basis... i switched from Hygetropin to Godtropin and I'm happy with it, reconstitutes alot cleaner and no red or tenderness at pin site. Im pretty satisfied with my levels i may up the dosages on both attached is the report. Test was done closer to the 4hour mark after gh pin and 24 hours after last igf pin.

Godtropin 4iu ed
IGF1 LR3 after workout ed 25mcg

igf-1 506 ng/ml REF interval 98-282
GH 12.6ng/ml REF interval 0.0-10

how many IU of GH are you taking? the levels seem pretty low for exogenous GH , but then again you waited 4 hours to take blood , when the GH active life is only 3 hours max.
IGF results are good , GH producing hepatic IGF1 plus the exogenous IGFlr3 on top of that seems to be working well. remember that igf lr3 will desensitize after about 4 weeks. so just cause its in the blood stream , if receptors are desensitized its not going to be getting put to use

Good to know. I'm only taking 4 iu a day and I didn't stop eating or anything before the test. The side effects are pretty bearable I'm hopping to start seeing some benefits being 2-3 months in.

The igf I have only been doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I'm not sure if it's helping but I do feel it hit me when I pin

Interesting about those results...
The normal protocol says to take 10iu and then have your blood drawn at the 3 hr mark. Example results are numbers in the high teens to twenties.
You take 4 iu and it hits 12.6...

What I find interesting is that around the internet it is said that all this number(your GH test number) does is tell you if there is HGH present and doesnt give you a bearing on how pure or how strong it is. Furthermore it is said that in order to get an idea of just how good your HGH is you need to run and IGF test. But seeing these results tells me not true! You only took 4 iu and as Roush already stated you did the draw at the 4 hour mark, so if you had done it at the 2 or 3 hr mark your number should have been higher.
When you look around this forum you see guys posting labs with GH scores in the 20's , after taking 10iu. If they did the same as you they would probably get the same results. I think the GH score is more accurate then what people around the internet are saying.

You got the real deal man ;) pretty decent score for 4iu especially after 4 hours. I've got 5 boxes of godtropin on the way right now, hopefully the same quality.*****stop your source talk read the board rules******

Back