HGH / Peptides as an investment in the future.

Mycelium

Basically using HGH / peptides as an anti-aging drug to hopefully heal up mid/late 30s bodies for better years later.

As far as recovery and longevity I've seen 1-2 iu a day for HGH.

Peptides are a branch to themselves. Fakes, frags, no-DAC and blends. Some cause burts others create a slower release.

Scripting HGH . . . I dont know? Peptides yes.

UGL risks for both? Is HGH knocked off as much as peptides?

I've seen timing either at night or morning. Off a thread here timing in the morning was theorized to have less of an impact on normal HGH release.

I've also noticed a lot longer timeframes. Not weeks, but months. Is it more tied to cost? If we were able to run 2 iu for the rest of our life go for it?

Storage seems to be pretty vague. I'd guess in a fridge, not mixing with water until usage and them swirl not shake. Then just handling preloaded pins with some concern.

Yes to knocked off part.
If you could find a doctor willing to script it, than I'd certainly go that route.

If i could afford it (real pharma is insanely expensive in my country) I'd run real pharma at 3iu for rest of my life pretty much. 365 days a year.

Yes to knocked off part.
If you could find a doctor willing to script it, than I'd certainly go that route.

If i could afford it (real pharma is insanely expensive in my country) I'd run real pharma at 3iu for rest of my life pretty much. 365 days a year.
nectar of the Gods indeed.

I definitely have been giving it a serious thought or 5. . . .probably once a day . . haha

I figure I'm at an age where a long low dose HGH run couldn't hurt much except my bank account.

Last edited:
I definitely have been giving it a serious thought or 5. . . .probably once a day . . haha

I figure I'm at an age where a long low dose HGH run couldn't hurt much except my bank account.

If i had to choose ASS or HGH only, i'd go with HGH.
Its the fountain of youth, so sick :p

me too, at what dosages for your HGH?

Usually I run 4iu just before bedtime as it helps my sleep insomnia tremendously.
In the past i've ran as high as 10iu but thats the area where your organs can start to grow so try to not go over 4iu :)
I bloat up pretty badly above 6-7 iu anyhow, to the point where it feels like a waterbed touching ankles and wrists lol...

Last edited:
Usually I run 4iu just before bedtime as it helps my sleep insomnia tremendously.
In the past i've ran as high as 10iu but thats the area where your organs can start to grow so try to not go over 4iu :)
I bloat up pretty badly above 6-7 iu anyhow, to the point where it feels like a waterbed touching ankles and wrists lol...
does it have any effect on your epilepsy issue?

does it have any effect on your epilepsy issue?

I've found studies I dont necessarily understand that says GH levels in the brain can raise significantly after seizures and cause growths of neurons.

Many studies I wanted to read need membership to sites and stuff.

********* so i'm not sure where you guys are looking, but IMO that is totally affordable. expensive, but doable. pharma GH is getting extremely cheap compared to how it was a few years ago.

i look at it like this.. right now i'm doing 2iu per day of the humatropes, fantastic results. i'll be doing that through the summer. but if i took a gamble and end up getting lucky by hitting a legit good batch of UGL growth, i'll probably have to pin just about double to get the same effect as pharma so at the end of the day it's adds up to about the same amount of cash. plus the peace of mind knowing that what you are pinning is from a top shelf big pharma is unbeatable.

mycellum, i take it you're about early 30s? i say definitely make the investment in pharma grade HGH. 1.5-2iu is just about HRT+. i'm doing 2iu a day right now and i'm going on 26 but i got a few screws loose lol don't ask. when i hit 30 i hope to have enough money to just stay on that dose for the rest of my life.

don't get me wrong i'm sure there are some decent ugl's out there who have good hgh but like i said it's always a shot in the dark and personally i don't feel like playing that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hit 4iu with norditropin a year ago and it was absolutely sick. i was at that dose for a month before i realized i can't afford it lol so i had to lower.

as far as bloat, won't potassium solve your problems? cant wait to get up to that dose again lol

38 year old or young depending on the day. haha

I figure if it causes me to have seizures I'll be able to narrow it down. My wife and I have narrowed down energy drinks, red dies on food and candy both mess with me. Kind of a "what different?. . . "Well I've been stealing the kids pop tarts everyday this week". I quit and didnt have any. Ate a couple packs of pop tarts and later in the day had warning signs and a small seizure. Later that week I ate a pack of the red only starburst and same thing.

Energy drinks were trickier. It not the caffeine because I drink a lot of coffee and I drank a lot of pop/soda to see if it was sugar and got nothing. Drank energy drinks again and had some seizure activity.

I've read a couple thing that said GH releasing hormone has helped. Read personal experience on epilepsy.com that says GH basically cure the dude. Mine usually arent full blown crappie flopping so I test the waters.

Based off being trapped on disability, I'm losing $2-4k a month. If some GH cured them it would not only help it could pay for itself.

I'm working up to brain surgery right now. Lots of scans and test to narrow down if out the bad spot will cause me to lose speech or memories/memory formation.

i hit 4iu with norditropin a year ago and it was absolutely sick. i was at that dose for a month before i realized i can't afford it lol so i had to lower.
as far as bloat, won't potassium solve your problems? cant wait to get up to that dose again lol

Not at 10 iu per day, that's such a high dose its irresponsible. But I ran that for almost a month because I wanted to do labs and didnt wanna wait 6 months to find out if the gear was bunk or not.
It was not ;)

i t IMO that is totally affordable. expensive, but doable. pharma GH is getting extremely cheap compared to how it was a few years ago.

Milton is gonna be mad at you, we're not allowed to price discuss but please PM me bro ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
********* so i'm not sure where you guys are looking, but IMO that is totally affordable. expensive, but doable. pharma GH is getting extremely cheap compared to how it was a few years ago.

i look at it like this.. right now i'm doing 2iu per day of the humatropes, fantastic results. i'll be doing that through the summer. but if i took a gamble and end up getting lucky by hitting a legit good batch of UGL growth, i'll probably have to pin just about double to get the same effect as pharma so at the end of the day it's adds up to about the same amount of cash. plus the peace of mind knowing that what you are pinning is from a top shelf big pharma is unbeatable.

mycellum, i take it you're about early 30s? i say definitely make the investment in pharma grade HGH. 1.5-2iu is just about HRT+. i'm doing 2iu a day right now and i'm going on 26 but i got a few screws loose lol don't ask. when i hit 30 i hope to have enough money to just stay on that dose for the rest of my life.

don't get me wrong i'm sure there are some decent ugl's out there who have good hgh but like i said it's always a shot in the dark and personally i don't feel like playing that game.

No prices allowed.View attachment 567734

38 year old or young depending on the day. haha

I figure if it causes me to have seizures I'll be able to narrow it down. My wife and I have narrowed down energy drinks, red dies on food and candy both mess with me. Kind of a "what different?. . . "Well I've been stealing the kids pop tarts everyday this week". I quit and didnt have any. Ate a couple packs of pop tarts and later in the day had warning signs and a small seizure. Later that week I ate a pack of the red only starburst and same thing.

Energy drinks were trickier. It not the caffeine because I drink a lot of coffee and I drank a lot of pop/soda to see if it was sugar and got nothing. Drank energy drinks again and had some seizure activity.

I've read a couple thing that said GH releasing hormone has helped. Read personal experience on epilepsy.com that says GH basically cure the dude. Mine usually arent full blown crappie flopping so I test the waters.

Based off being trapped on disability, I'm losing $2-4k a month. If some GH cured them it would not only help it could pay for itself.

I'm working up to brain surgery right now. Lots of scans and test to narrow down if out the bad spot will cause me to lose speech or memories/memory formation.

sorry to hear about that brother, i hope everything goes smoothly in the future. but if GH helps this disability, wouldn't your insurance cover it? or at least some of it? if you have enough solid evidence with studies proving this you can even file a case with your insurance company.

I get care through the US Veterans Administration hospital system. They denied me treatment for my epilepsy with a service connected disability rating for about 10 years. Basically pay me every month for having epilepsy then wrote in my notes I was delusional.

They also only removed my gyno because it hurt while refusing endocrine treatment.

I am a VA survivor!!!

Not all VA hospitals are the same tho. I got a good neurologist who is prepping me for brain surgery because the meds dont work and the ones I'm on I'm maxing the doses and sleeping 12-18 hrs a day if I don't drink 4+ pots of coffee a day

Back