Why Shouldn't HGH be legal?

NativeTX

If I have spoken to 4 anti-aging clinics that will prescribe HGH and steroids here in TX, I have seen 50. Now, I see them on the news and recently on FOX, talking about how people who want to be where they should chemically, instead of accepting the "old age" of being old due to changing body chemistry. There are so many anti-aging centers here in TX, but the ones that I have been in contact with over the phone (mostly in FL and NY) want 1-2K in testing and want 1-2 K for the gear that should cost $200 and the HGH is $800 - $1000/month, instead of $350-$500. The FDA and government is just pushing huge bucks into these clinics to people who CAN afford it.

Just make it legal to those over 30-35 plus. For Pete's sake, we'll get it if we want it. I would rather it be regulated and pay a bit more. And, as they are realizing, there are sides as with any drug, including aspririn (you have all heard the legal - ease in the drug ads, including everything and death), but there are so may positives to a low Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) propram and GH for those over 30 or so.

think about it why would the government, who is basically backed and in the pocket of major business, want you to be healthy and not need their pharmaceutical drugs. that industry is HUGE!

ha ha Not to mention the faster we die the less it cost them! No ss or medicare like that old bastard Zeek gets!

In all seriousness I agree with u! I wish it were legal! I'd pay a little more for it to know I get what i pay for!

Last edited:
ha ha not to mention the faster we die the less it cost them! No ss or medicare like that old bastard zeek gets!

In all seriousness i agree with u! I wish it were legal! I'd pay a little more for it to know i get what i pay for!

lmao!!!

Back