HGH serum test results determing if it is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayezz

hi guys i hope this is the right place to post this.

I recently got hold of some HGH and did a HGH serum test of base levels and levels 3.5 hours after injecting 10iu and was wondering if anybody could help me interpret the results to determine whether my GH is real or not?

the base level was <0.5 mIU/L and the level 3.5 hours after a 10iu IM shot was 0.8 mIU/L. I did not eat on the day before the first test or the second test which were 5 hours apart. I also got my IGF-1 levels tested and the results were 27 nmol/L for the first test and 28 nmol/L 3.5 hours after the injection.

any help would be appreciated.

hi guys i hope this is the right place to post this.

I recently got hold of some HGH and did a HGH serum test of base levels and levels 3.5 hours after injecting 10iu and was wondering if anybody could help me interpret the results to determine whether my GH is real or not?

the base level was <0.5 mIU/L and the level 3.5 hours after a 10iu IM shot was 0.8 mIU/L. I did not eat on the day before the first test or the second test which were 5 hours apart. I also got my IGF-1 levels tested and the results were 27 nmol/L for the first test and 28 nmol/L 3.5 hours after the injection.

any help would be appreciated.
Contact Megatron28 I have seen him respond expertly to questions like this.

I don't have experience with this, but I think I remember someone posting a while back that you have to get tested within an hour or so of injecting HGH. If I recall correctly it doesn't remain in your blood stream very long.

Isn't 10iu a pretty hefty dose?

yes its a hefty dose if your using legit pharma grade HGH everyday, not just once off. The whole idea is too give a massive dose to spike levels and to see if the gear is real

what do you mean? the <0.5 was the first test to establish base levels, the 0.8 was the levels 3.5 hours after injection

Last edited:
Post ranges but my guess is you have fake gh.

And trust me I've had more fake gh than I've had real. And that's sad.
Luckily I have a real source testing 25-35 and that's extremely high.

I have no idea. My guess is because when they tested it real they increases the range to get an accurate number?
Real gh should be well over 10. If not don't bother.

how do i do that? my normal range indicated in the test was <0.5 mIU/L. that is all it said

per your lab results, what is the normal range for the average male your age. It should say right next to your actual result. For example cholesterol has a normal range. Testosterone has a normal range. And so on.

nah it doesnt say the normal range as aparently it can go up and down isnt there a standard normal range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back