HGH serum test results determing if it is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah well i was planning on testing and than if it was good buying more

megatron if you go back to post #1 you will see that i post both my base levels and levels 3.5 hours after injecting in the same unit of measurement however it is not in the sam unit of measurement that americans use therefore i can not find any information on the results

hi guys i hope this is the right place to post this.

I recently got hold of some HGH and did a HGH serum test of base levels and levels 3.5 hours after injecting 10iu and was wondering if anybody could help me interpret the results to determine whether my GH is real or not?

the base level was <0.5 mIU/L and the level 3.5 hours after a 10iu IM shot was 0.8 mIU/L. I did not eat on the day before the first test or the second test which were 5 hours apart. I also got my IGF-1 levels tested and the results were 27 nmol/L for the first test and 28 nmol/L 3.5 hours after the injection.

any help would be appreciated.

It's Garbage end this thread get a new source. Move on.

yeah well i was planning on testing and than if it was good buying more

megatron if you go back to post #1 you will see that i post both my base levels and levels 3.5 hours after injecting in the same unit of measurement however it is not in the sam unit of measurement that americans use therefore i can not find any information on the results

You never included the normal range! Why can't you understand this? Units don't matter. Post the result and then normal range. post them both in the same units so that we are conparing apples to apples.

Example:

I can jump 3 feet high. The average range is 2.5 feet to 3.5 feet.

I can jump 36 inches high. The average range is 30 to 42 inches.

See how the units of measure are the different , but when converted they are the same result? So if you can post your result and average you will know where you stand. Simple as that. Somehow it has taken 60+ posts to explain this however. If you don't have the normal range talk the lab or doctor or use the internet and get it.

Last edited:
I cant seem to find the normal range in the unit of measurement that my serum levels have been measured in

I cant seem to find the normal range in the unit of measurement that my serum levels have been measured in

maybe ask the doctor? The lab should have included a range with their results. The doc can ask the lab too. You pay the man, make him do the damn work.

thats why i started this thread, for help

Obviously because you want others to do the work for you.
This thread has went as far as it has because you either can't comprehend what's needed to answer your question, or your 12 and we shouldn't even be helping you anyway.

Make this post on another forum if you doubt the help you received is going to be any different else where.

but you havent given me any answers

maybe ask the doctor? The lab should have included a range with their results. The doc can ask the lab too. You pay the man, make him do the damn work.

Like he said, that is your next step ^^^^.

Now, it would seem at this point that either you have a severe reading deficiency, or you are extremely lazy, or you are trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back