HGH test .01 Doctor not sure what to do me either! Advice?

Go to the red Cross and donate. You will have no issues there with hcg - as Jimmy mentioned it is not on the deferral list. You should be donating evey quarter (4 x a year) while you are on TRT. It's a known issue that TRT will cause your body to produce too many red blood cells.

Also, I highly suggestt to get your diet in check and lose weight. You are on TRT with an excellent T value in the ~900 range. With this T value coupled with the right diet and exercise program the weight will fall off.

Losing weight will help decrease estrogen levels (estrogen is made in fat cells) and help your overall health tremendously.

He's going to have to drink like 2 gallons of water before heading in to try to get under the 60% mark. It's hard to get past the upper boundary on TRT for hematocrit, I'm kind of surprised as even I haven't broken the 60% line lol.

You may have to get a therapeutic phlebotomy letter from your doctor FYI. Oh, and only a retarded phlebotomist would defer HCG; they likely thought it was HGH - and deferred you out of ignorance. HGH is a deferral if the source is human cadavers, which hadn't been done in some time, but the education of some folks is easily that old.

Agree with the advice in the thread. Best of luck! :)

THANKYOU! I went to the Red Cross and they took my RBC twice and told me it was too high for me to donate. Long story short I eventually got to donate a pint! I got a bag of fluids with vitamins as well and feel much better! Lesson learned! I'll donate regularly in order to prevent this from happening again. Thank you again!

This makes sense. Yes he has me on 1 per week. I'm going to split it up and also take injection 2 times per week instead of once I'll just cut the dose of T in half and see if that makes a difference. Dr said we might have to increase Arimadex if level doesn't come down. Thank you!

Are you taking a single 1mg tab of arimidex per week? If so you should look at splitting that up into at least two doses. The half life of arimidex is only about 48 hours.

Your blood test may not be representative of your E2 levels through the week.

Trying to learn how to reply correctly

I wouldn't worry about the GH number. I am on a theraputic dose of Humatrope and I use it everyday and my number is .03 with a IGF-1 of 315. I see an endocrinologist and he says the only number you need to look at on regular blood test is IGF-1. This is where my story gets intresting. My IGF1 was 220 yet I still had symptoms of low GH. So the Endocrinologist has me preform a stimulation test with 2 drugs, insulin and then the next week glucagon( spelling could be off). Each test takes 4 hrs to complete and a week apart. They force your pituitary to produce growth hormone. They draw blood every 15 mins to measure the pulse amount of GH being released into the blood. What he found was I produce IGF1 but not a lot GH. My highest reading was 2.1nanograms of GH yet a minimum level would be 5 nanograms. My insurance covers 100% of humatrope because of this test. But you have to do a lot more to have the possibility for the insurance to cover it, such as, bone density scan, MRI of the brain, nerve conduction tests and even letter you and the doctor have to write. I don't know how good your insurance is but I can tell you I saw the bills they were sending to my insurance company and they were a lot. I have really good insurance so I knew it was worth the chance. I paid just under $300 for everything. There isn't a lot of doctors that can pre prescribe real GH. So if you still feel you have a GH issue I would recommend seeing an Endo, preferably one that's in a hospital where they can preform these test. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Also, if you do get a doctor to prescribe you HGH and the insurance wont pay for it, ask for you doctor to send the script to Humatrope (Eli Liily) and see what programs they have for non insurance. I know they have a Co pay assistance program for insurance. The max they will gave me is a $2,500 in credit for 12 months. My insurance covers all except $150 for a 90 day supply and Co pay assistance picks up the rest and its $0 out of pocket. Otherwise, you would have to find a anti aging clinic and you will spend alot more, maybe $1,500 -$1,000 per month.

I wouldn't worry about the GH number. I am on a theraputic dose of Humatrope and I use it everyday and my number is .03 with a IGF-1 of 315. I see an endocrinologist and he says the only number you need to look at on regular blood test is IGF-1. This is where my story gets intresting. My IGF1 was 220 yet I still had symptoms of low GH. So the Endocrinologist has me preform a stimulation test with 2 drugs, insulin and then the next week glucagon( spelling could be off). Each test takes 4 hrs to complete and a week apart. They force your pituitary to produce growth hormone. They draw blood every 15 mins to measure the pulse amount of GH being released into the blood. What he found was I produce IGF1 but not a lot GH. My highest reading was 2.1nanograms of GH yet a minimum level would be 5 nanograms. My insurance covers 100% of humatrope because of this test. But you have to do a lot more to have the possibility for the insurance to cover it, such as, bone density scan, MRI of the brain, nerve conduction tests and even letter you and the doctor have to write. I don't know how good your insurance is but I can tell you I saw the bills they were sending to my insurance company and they were a lot. I have really good insurance so I knew it was worth the chance. I paid just under $300 for everything. There isn't a lot of doctors that can pre prescribe real GH. So if you still feel you have a GH issue I would recommend seeing an Endo, preferably one that's in a hospital where they can preform these test. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

That's a rep-worthy post if I've seen one. Great information!

Back