HGH TEST Cycle Questions...

firemandgs

I have been reading around on here as well as everywhere else. I am going to run 6 months of gh at 2iu's a day to start then taper up to around 4iu's. I am planing to run test-e with it as well prob lower dose anywhere from 250-500 week. Is there anything I am missing on this? I am well aware that gh is not an "overnight miracle drug" and results take time. Just lookin to make sure I am not leaving anything out.

BTW stats are: 27y/o 6'1" 245 14%bf I eat clean but not perfect.

Thanks, D

i would run the gh longer. 6 months is when you really start to see the difference!! jmo! i would run the test atleast 400 as i dont think you get anything from 250!! good luck!

WARCHILD said:
i would run the gh longer. 6 months is when you really start to see the difference!! jmo! i would run the test atleast 400 as i dont think you get anything from 250!! good luck!

Should I cycle the test? or just run it straight through with the gh?

firemandgs said:
Should I cycle the test? or just run it straight through with the gh?

Run it straight through. I've been on HGH for 4 months, and I do 500 mg Test E /week and I'll stay there for a while. I don't do any other AAS, just protein peptides (IGF, MGF). At my age (27, same as you) I've started noticing too many unwanted side effects from stacking (hair loss, blood pressure, etc) and no real benefits from the extra stuff. The test alone does the trick combined with HGH (and the other peptides)

Back