hgh usage

johnnybravo3197

just got a box of human growth hormone and not sure how to use it, i've been off cycle for about 5 weeks (test 400,cyp,winstrol)got great gains on my 4th cycle,but i need to gain alittle more and since i have this i want to do it right can someone help me in the right direction? (serostim)

You need 3-4 kits for a HGH cycle...you will not see anything form 1 box....keep it until you get more...02

jyzza said:
You need 3-4 kits for a HGH cycle...you will not see anything form 1 box....keep it until you get more...02

Come on Jyzza, I expect much more from you!

I have taken 3 kits total in my life. Each time I took 2ius 5 on 2 off for 12 weeks. Each time I droped an average of 5% body fat.

I would even take 1iu ED for 22 weeks. IronMaster will concur that results are dramatic even at small dose if taken for extended periods of time.

Although, 2 kits over 6 months will yeild better results than 1 over 3 months at 2ius or 1 over 6 months at 1ius, it is really ignorant to say that 1 kits wont do anything.

No flame, as I respect you, but moderation is the key to the Iron Game, I have gained and kept 40+ lbs over 6 years and I have only once taken 1000mg of test in a cycle and found I got similar results with 500mgs.

Diet is the key. If you dont have the building blocks to grow you just wont. Or the gains after your first couple of cycles will be it. You have to eat to maintain size after coming off. If you dont consume the calories to keep the new muscle it will eventually leave you, no matter how solid your HPTA recovery is.

thank you for the reply,much respect for everyones knowledge. now i have only one box(7 vials serostim, 7 vials sterile diluent, 30 ml bacteriostatic sodium chloride/ is sodiun chloride tha same as dliuent? anyway its so expensive i could only get one right now! if i do 2iu's a day 5 days a week for 12 weeks will i see results or am i just wasting my time do i have this right or am i way off? or do i drag it longer and do 2iu's a day 3 days a week for 22 weeks? off my test cycle now 6 weeks but my eating habits are pretty good. your help would be greatly apprieciated!

LAWNSAVER said:
Come on Jyzza, I expect much more from you!

I have taken 3 kits total in my life. Each time I took 2ius 5 on 2 off for 12 weeks. Each time I droped an average of 5% body fat.

I would even take 1iu ED for 22 weeks. IronMaster will concur that results are dramatic even at small dose if taken for extended periods of time.

Although, 2 kits over 6 months will yeild better results than 1 over 3 months at 2ius or 1 over 6 months at 1ius, it is really ignorant to say that 1 kits wont do anything.

No flame, as I respect you, but moderation is the key to the Iron Game, I have gained and kept 40+ lbs over 6 years and I have only once taken 1000mg of test in a cycle and found I got similar results with 500mgs.

Diet is the key. If you dont have the building blocks to grow you just wont. Or the gains after your first couple of cycles will be it. You have to eat to maintain size after coming off. If you dont consume the calories to keep the new muscle it will eventually leave you, no matter how solid your HPTA recovery is.

U do need atleast 3 kits to see good results if you're taking less then 4iu's a day you're just waisting you're time.
UNLESS you're a kid then you have so much nat. GH going around that it doesn't take much to see good results.
I do understand moderation is everything however in gh less then 4 iu's is a waist.
Biotec...

LAWNSAVER my friend..... I was speaking from my own experience…..In my opinion 1 kit would be a waste…..that’s why I said it wouldn’t do anything for you…..I run GH at 4ius ED so if I was going to start HGH I would want to do it the correct way and have enough for 4-6 months, even longer if my budget would allow…..
Johnny asked us the correct way…..and I believe the correct way would be to get more GH and not only 1 kit…..
Yes, moderation is the key I do agree….but 1 kit will not be enough….if you plan on using GH then you should have enough for longer then 1 kit allows you to……

My answer to this thread would be…..if you are serious on GH usage wait until you have secured 2 more kits….

Jyzza

I also feel that if you are serious you will need at least 3 kits,some may be able to do it on low dosages,but they are few and far between.
Lawnsaver,you may not have meant to flame Jyzza,but saying what he said was ignorant was a flame.Alot of people have the same opinion on hgh and we are not ignorant.Jyzza contributes alot to this board and is well respected by me and others,i just feel you could have worded things differently out of respect to him.This not a flame on you,not by far,because i respect your knowledge also.This is only my opinion,but i think others would agree with me.

i have to agree with jyzza on this one.

i feel if your going to do it!! 3 kits should be your minimum

i have no doubts you will get something out of the one but you would be better off running it longer.

First off, I didnt mean to offend anyone! I didnt call Jyzza Ignorant...I said the comment was. BIG difference.I just dont like it when our first thought is the more the better!

Of course there are many who think 4ius is the minimum needed. There are also many who say 2000mgs of test is the minimum, or 100mg of anadrol is the dose needed, or clomids effects are a plecebo. I can go on and on. Who is right? Well we all are.

Have all of you tried 1iu for 6 months? Probably not! But you are commenting on the fact that it doesnt work! It does and its works well for a lot more than you think!

Come on guys. Lets be a little more open minded here.

Of course the more kits you take and the longer you take it the better results.

The question was would 1 kit do anything...It absolutely will!

I am a big guy...6'4 245lbs. GH to me is not the reason for why pro bodybuilding is where its at today! The key is insulin! Insulin is why these guys are so huge!

GH then is used for its crazy effect on metabolism and protien synthesis. It is well documented how small doses produce amazing results. When it is given by docs for non AIDs related patients, the dose is like .5 ius. My buddy's Dad is on it now and has dropped 20lbs of fat and looks 10 years younger.

taking 4ius for 10 weeks will not produce as good of results than 1-2ius for 4-6 months. LBM will have a greater positive effect with the smaller dose over the longer peroid of time. When you go above 4-5ius ED you are asking for insulin resistance, carpletunnels syndrome, and a risk for increasing organ size, especially if you take those doses for long periods of time.

Smaller, more moderate doses for longer periods of time is the way to go!

Last edited:
[Smaller, more moderate doses for longer periods of time is the way to go!]

i agree, but still feel 2 kits would be better than one though.

LAWNSAVER said:
I just dont like it when our first thought is the more the better!

Of course there are many who think 4ius is the minimum needed. There are also many who say 2000mgs of test is the minimum, or 100mg of anadrol is the dose needed, or clomids effects are a plecebo. I can go on and on. Who is right? Well we all are.

Have all of you tried 1iu for 6 months?

Lawn.....my personal thinking about GH is very different now since I have tried 3 different types.....Serostim, Jintropin and Depo....I wouldn’t administer only 1iu of GH daily...my body produces 1-1.5ius....90% of people who use HGH administer over 1iu daily for long periods (BB)....I believe from the studies here a person at age 35 produces .5-1ius daily.....

I'm not one of those people that say more is better but in HGH case more then 1iu is better in my opinion.....

There is new GH out there Nutropin Depo..they make 2 types of kits...18.5 and 22.5mg kits....the 18.5mg kit produces around 2ius a day and that is the lowest.... and 22.5mg kits 2.75-3ius......Nutropin is one of the bigger companies and produces high quality products.....if they would feel 1iu is enough why didn't they make a like 10mg kit....??

Anyways...almost every thread here says on this board and others that min would be at least 2 or 3 kits.....When I finished my 1st kit I didn't notice anything different...not until at the end of my 2kit….

jyzza said:
Lawn.....my personal thinking about GH is very different now since I have tried 3 different types.....Serostim, Jintropin and Depo....I wouldn’t administer only 1iu of GH daily...my body produces 1-1.5ius....90% of people who use HGH administer over 1iu daily for long periods (BB)....I believe from the studies here a person at age 35 produces .5-1ius daily.....

I'm not one of those people that say more is better but in HGH case more then 1iu is better in my opinion.....

There is new GH out there Nutropin Depo..they make 2 types of kits...18.5 and 22.5mg kits....the 18.5mg kit produces around 2ius a day and that is the lowest.... and 22.5mg kits 2.75-3ius......Nutropin is one of the bigger companies and produces high quality products.....if they would feel 1iu is enough why didn't they make a like 10mg kit....??

Anyways...almost every thread here says on this board and others that min would be at least 2 or 3 kits.....When I finished my 1st kit I didn't notice anything different...not until at the end of my 2kit….

Jyzza, these new long acting GH, are for people who dont produce it on there own! Nutropin would have a horrible feed back affect on our natural production. This is why we want smaller doses taken at times not to effect our natural secretion. Nutropin did not have there product in mind for body building. So we are not comparing apples to apples.

I guess I am speaking about dose and not the amount of kits one has in his or her possession.

I would love to have 3 kits, but I could definately see good results if I could only get 1.

And I, as well as many have definately seen results from one kit!

All I can say is to each there own! If I had 3 kits, I would take 4ius for 4.5 months, I would take 2ius for 9 months.

LAWNSAVER said:
Jyzza, these new long acting GH, are for people who dont produce it on there own! Nutropin would have a horrible feed back affect on our natural production. This is why we want smaller doses taken at times not to effect our natural secretion. Nutropin did not have there product in mind for body building. So we are not comparing apples to apples.

I guess I am speaking about dose and not the amount of kits one has in his or her possession.

I would love to have 3 kits, but I could definately see good results if I could only get 1.

And I, as well as many have definately seen results from one kit!

All I can say is to each there own! If I had 3 kits, I would take 4ius for 4.5 months, I would take 2ius for 9 months.
Need an update from Lawnsaver on your GH use.

simpllyhuge said:
lawnsaver did u mean to say wouldnt.
Yeah, I think that's what he ment. Simpllyhuge, any studies on synthetic GH dosing and natural production interference? How much of a dose would interfere with natural production, etc.

Back