HGH vs IGF/MGF (not pharma grade)

goingtowin

What do you think is better and why?

HGH or IGF with a combination of MGF?

I don't realistically seeing myself ever getting my hands on pharma HGH and everyone says anything but pharma grade is garbage.. is that true?

I've researched quite a bit and it seems IGF/MGF are the things you want out of hgh anyways.

Do you guys think it would be better to run those two peptides over hgh?

i started using igf lr3 about 10 weeks ago.. and i gotta say i absolutely love it.. the hypertrophy, recovery, and fat loss is all on point..

i personally would choose igf over gh any day just for the value.. its so much cheaper and does alot of what gh does.. after all, one of the main mechanisms of gh is the increased production of igf

HGH has other factors that make it appealing besides its conversion into IGF in the liver. It has fat burning properties as well. It helps mobilize fat cells for energy . this is why HGH-Frag was developed . which is an hgh amino peptide that has only the 'fat burning' properties of HGH in it (instead of the full 191-aa strain).

if the growth factor is all your looking for then 'real' IGF would be the best thing. Unfortunately 'real' pharma grade IGF is 10x more expensive then pharma HGH (I'm talking in the thousands of dollar range for one vial).

there are IGF peptides that are cheap , but this is not 'real' IGF. I've taken the peptides ALONG WITH HGH to supplement IGF production with the HGH. but if you had the money and access to 'real' IGF , then you would not need HGH along with it. IGF peptides can increase some IGF , but nothing like real IGF can. again , thats why i take IGF peptides along with a run of HGH

As for MGF (Mechano Growth Factor) , this is what IGF gets converted into to be able to bind to receptors in soft tissue (like muscle). The half life is only about 7 mins. so you have to inject right when your muscles have been worked and are 'signaling' a response for MGF. the thing is , your body is already naturally sending MGF post workout anyways. so not sure injecting more at that time would do anything more.
you can get MGF Peg , which is MGF with polyethylene glycol in it , this slows down the bodies break down of the compound and allows the half life to be hours instead of minutes.

personally , an experiment I may be trying it running straight MGF, but not after a workout, when natty MGF is elevated, but do it about an hour afterwards. that way if there are still receptors signaling for MGF, but not enough natty supply at that time , the exogenous MGF can then be used.
just an experiment.

I don't realistically seeing myself ever getting my hands on pharma HGH and everyone says anything but pharma grade is garbage.. is that true?

wither its pharma or generic HGH , so long as the product is actual 191-AA peptide protein strain , thats all that matters. one company's 191-AA strain is not better then another company's, they are the exact same thing.

the main issue is with generics you can end up getting a 'cut down' product. so 10iu vial may only contain 1iu of real HGH and 9iu of dry wall dust , or something like HCG. but thats not always the case with every generic, there are good and there are bad.
buy a small amount , then do blood work and see where you be

i agree with roush.. the best way to figure out if you have legit stuff is to do 10iu, wait 2 hours and then go give blood for a gh serum test.. between 20-30 is usually what you want to see

hmm this is a really hard choice.

What numbers should you read without taking hgh if you got a serm test? What do natural lvls look like?

hmm this is a really hard choice.

What numbers should you read without taking hgh if you got a serm test? What do natural lvls look like?

the range is generally 1-10 . so natty serum levels will be single digits . with exogenous HGH though they can get up into the high 40 mid 50s . if your generic got you in the 20s even, that is still good.

Last edited:
So non pharm grade hgh or non pharm grade IGF/MGF combo or is pretty close to the same thing

when running generic HGH , i stack it with peptides as well.

like this -

6iu HGH - injected in 2-3 injections throughout the day

CJC-1295 - injected once per week to saturate pituitary to help with natty GH pulse / release (which still happens even if running exogenous hgh)

GHRP - injected 30 mins before an HGH injection (so 2-3 times per day) , to elevate my natural GH blood levels, then injecting the exogenous HGH on top of that when natty levels are high i get a compound/amplified HGH blood levels.

^^ this results in plenty of natural IGF production in the liver
BUT , I also then inject IGF-LR3 post workout on top of this as well , to accelerate even more IGF.

next time I do this I will be doing something similar , but will be doing the protocol with Insulin which will amplify IGF production even more. as well as MGF

of course if I could afford just "Real" straight pharma IGF , then I would not do the above protocol at all and just run that .
but again , its thousands of dollars for just one bottle. so going with generic HGH , with peptides and peptide IGF is what i do

Back