Pharma HGH vs igf peptides

Shadyuser

I got pfizer genotropin from pharmacy (easy to get in India without prescription) and I have generic HGH. Planning to run 2iu pharma hgh in the morning and 4iu generic hgh in the evening each day.

I read in this forum , pharma igf is expensive (increlex ?) and far better than pharma hgh. I can’t afford pharma igf, I can get research igf lr3.

So how to get most benefit by running
Combination of pharma hgh and generic hgh or combination of hgh and igf peptide ?

I got pfizer genotropin from pharmacy (easy to get in India without prescription) and I have generic HGH. Planning to run 2iu pharma hgh in the morning and 4iu generic hgh in the evening each day.

I read in this forum , pharma igf is expensive (increlex ?) and far better than pharma hgh. I can***8217;t afford pharma igf, I can get research igf lr3.

Combination of pharma hgh and generic hgh or combination of hgh and igf peptide ?

is this precompetition? we really need your stats. age, weight, height, bf%, cycle history? cycle goals?

I read in this forum , pharma igf is expensive (increlex ?) and far better than pharma hgh. I can***8217;t afford pharma igf, I can get research igf lr3.

get back to us op!!!

Back