hgh

hgh

Alright bros I have a hgh question

I was reading a thread here and it said 5 on 2 off was a waist of time, i am doing 4 iu a day, in 2 shots, and 5 on 2 off, should i go 7 days a week, also do you generally run juice all the way through the hgh cycle, i was going to do hgh for 6 months, and thats to long to be on test,eq, right, thanks for the help

7 days bro. 5 on 2 of are for those who can't afford to do it the right way. It streatches the kits longer but they are only fooling themselfs.

I am soon to finish a pretty long cycle. I am also starting a gh cycle about a month before I quit. I will be running at least 6 months of GH at 5 on 2 off(I'm broke). After 3 - 4 months of the GH, and being off all the other stuff, I will start some test and EQ or something. If everything goes well, I will add another 6 months of GH and go from there.

so is that the final word, it should be run 7 days a week for it to be done right, and also is 4 iu a day enough

yes 4 ius is good its more of a longterm thing rather then doing lotts of ius ,anything over 4-6 is a waste beleive

hgh said:
so is that the final word, it should be run 7 days a week for it to be done right, and also is 4 iu a day enough

4 iu's p/d is a lot for long term use. If you have real good quality, handled properly Hgh, 4 iu's may yield in side effects. Long term use I feel is best at 2 iu p/d. More is not better. Please remember that. Locate Iron Master or Miracle Man. Both are very well versed on this issue if you have doubts. Yes 7 days per week is the only way. Good Luck.

FYI: Before you start the Hgh, get a baseline IGF-1 test done first, and see what 2-4iu's p/d do for you. Re-test in 4 weeks after your first injection.

Back