Hi everyone sorry for hijacking this post from 2 years ago but it wont allow me to c

AmericanJosh12

Hi everyone sorry for hijacking this post from 2 years ago but it wont allow me to create a new one.

Anyway heres my story im currently panicking as on thursday night (4days ago) i injected .5 of test su blend into my quad for the first time usually i do my glutes for the past year or so.

anyway after 8 hours i felt pain and its not got much better since i mean unbearable pain also day 3 yesterday it went really red like the pic below?
today its not as red but still sore..
is it infected can anyone help??

View attachment 567557

I moved your post to start your own thread, next time do not post on someone elses thread, especially a 2 year old thread. Best to start your own to get answers fast.

and there is no reason that you cannot post, you said it would not allow you to post which is incorrect. just refresh your browser and you will see the option to post.

Doesn't look infected. It would be more red, swollen and also hot the touch(like you'd have a fever)
you're experiencing pip bro. It happens.

I'm more curious why you have been injecting sustanon for a whole year ?!?

Just looks like a Virgin Injection Site ~ just Irritated ~ the PIP should resolve itself within a Week.
It's Not Infected, as far as I can tell from the Picture.

Curious:
Where did you Inject, was it the Top of the Quad, as it looks like the Irritation is closer to the Top.
What Gauge Pin did you use, and how long was the Needle ?

Quads are my Go-To, I use a 25 Gauge x 5/8".................................... JP

josh got a tan at Miami beach, I know I was there I Immediately recognised his white hairy quad also wearing a speedo.

Back