Hi guys, brand new to the board! Looked around and couldn't find what I was looking

Scvchris

Hi guys, brand new to the board! Looked around and couldn't find what I was looking for.
Just started my first cycle of hgh & had a question about getting blood test. Found labs to use etc. but what I'm wondering is should I get blood work before starting the cycle and the. Again a month in or so. I have no clue what my normal level is. Or can I just take a large dose then get bloods done and be able to see elevated levels. I have a trustworthy source but I'd just like to see for my self that it is in fact what is supposed to be. No sense taking something for 4 months and is bunk lol. Can I take it subQ or is it better in the muscle for bloods? Any recommendations regarding testing, procedures, or info would be appreciated. Sorry for the lengthy post

6'3"
180lbs
18%bf
Just looking to add some definition & possibly some lean muscle. Also looking to reap some of the anti aging benigits

Last edited:
moved your post to start your own thread. Please dont highjack someone elses thread, start your own from now on.

Yes, get bloods done BEFORE you start so you know what your normal levels are. Without that info, you can never say you have returned to normal. You can take bloods as often as you like, and it is smart to do them often on your first cycles with a new product that you do not know how your body will react. Make sure you get your E2 measured as well, so you can know if you need more or less of an AI. A few weeks after your cycle is over, and you have run your PCT, get bloods again to see if you returned to normal.

It is better to get more than you need than less. Eventually, you will learn how your body reacts. If you pay attention to how you feel when you get your numbers back, you may even start to get good at guessing what your numbers are based on how you feel. It never replaced real bloods, but it is a good aid. For example, when my E2 starts to get too high (80s on up), the ball and heal of my feet start to feel puffy and odd.

Yes, get bloods done BEFORE you start so you know what your normal levels are. Without that info, you can never say you have returned to normal. You can take bloods as often as you like, and it is smart to do them often on your first cycles with a new product that you do not know how your body will react. Make sure you get your E2 measured as well, so you can know if you need more or less of an AI. A few weeks after your cycle is over, and you have run your PCT, get bloods again to see if you returned to normal.

It is better to get more than you need than less. Eventually, you will learn how your body reacts. If you pay attention to how you feel when you get your numbers back, you may even start to get good at guessing what your numbers are based on how you feel. It never replaced real bloods, but it is a good aid. For example, when my E2 starts to get too high (80s on up), the ball and heal of my feet start to feel puffy and odd.

He's talking about running just HGH not gear

Hi guys, brand new to the board! Looked around and couldn't find what I was looking for.
Just started my first cycle of hgh & had a question about getting blood test. Found labs to use etc. but what I'm wondering is should I get blood work before starting the cycle and the. Again a month in or so. I have no clue what my normal level is. Or can I just take a large dose then get bloods done and be able to see elevated levels. I have a trustworthy source but I'd just like to see for my self that it is in fact what is supposed to be. No sense taking something for 4 months and is bunk lol. Can I take it subQ or is it better in the muscle for bloods? Any recommendations regarding testing, procedures, or info would be appreciated. Sorry for the lengthy post

6'3"
180lbs
18%bf
Just looking to add some definition & possibly some lean muscle. Also looking to reap some of the anti aging benigits

There's not much of a reason to get blood work before running HGH but if you were going to run steroids then yes you would need pre bloodwork.
Private Labs MD dot com is the best place to order your own blood work.

There's not much of a reason to get blood work before running HGH but if you were going to run steroids then yes you would need pre bloodwork.
Private Labs MD dot com is the best place to order your own blood work.

So I understand you can't really get potency results by bloods. But I'd at least be able to tell it was in fact legit hgh by checking my levels correct? My thought process was taking like 5-6iu's a Cpl hours before test then I should see elevated numbers? Prob being I don't know what my normals are. Or is there like an "average" number for someone my age I could base it off of?

Back