High Hemoglobin B.....Should i be worried?

Green888

Allmost Good Looking
Hi all.
I had bloodtests done last month and just got the results.
The blood was drawn in week 5. of a 10. week Sustanon cycle.

All numbers were within normal range, execept Hemoglobin B.
Mine was 18. (13.5 to 17.5 grams per deciliter) and my vitamin B12 levels was high too.

How big a deal is that?
I have been around 17-18 Hemoglobin the last years when the test was done 4-5 months after a Test E cycle.

Should i be worried about the Hemoglobin/B12?
I feel fine.

Stats:
25+ years in the gym.
1-2 cycles (10 weeks) a year for 17 years.
Age 42.
Height: 185cm.
Weight: 120-125 kg.
Bloodpressure: 122/73 (taken first thing in the morning)

Last edited:
It would help if you posted the details. Did you get CBC and it was all normal (probably HCT borderline) but HBB was just over?

I wouldn't be very concerned based on what you wrote. Don't know much about B12... how much over is it?

B12 stimulates blood solid creation (red blood cells, platelets, etc); so if your b12 is high, AND you're on AAS (which also does the same thing), it's no wonder your hemoglobin is so high.

Donate blood now, and every 56 days thereafter. You're on TRT, aren't you? I would expect this from that, but just cycling tells me you're a smoker, or work in a low oxygen environment.

Last edited:
It would help if you posted the details. Did you get CBC and it was all normal (probably HCT borderline) but HBB was just over?

I wouldn't be very concerned based on what you wrote. Don't know much about B12... how much over is it?

Normal range is 200-600 pmol/l, mine was 831 pmol/l
I dont know what CBC, HCT and HBB Means?

B12 stimulates blood solid creation (red blood cells, platelets, etc); so if your b12 is high, AND you're on AAS (which also does the same thing), it's no wonder your hemoglobin is so high.

Donate blood now, and every 56 days thereafter. You're on TRT, aren't you? I would expect this from that, but just cycling tells me you're a smoker, or work in a low oxygen environment.

You can not donate blood in Denmark if you use steroids.
I am not on TRT, but do 2 cycles of test, lasting 10 weeks every year.

I am just curious about how dangerous a Hemoglobin of 18 is?
A level of 19 is very dangerous i have been told?, but is there a big jump from 18 to 19?

I do not smoke, drink or do drugs.

You can not donate blood in Denmark if you use steroids.
I am not on TRT, but do 2 cycles of test, lasting 10 weeks every year.

I am just curious about how dangerous a Hemoglobin of 18 is?
A level of 19 is very dangerous i have been told?, but is there a big jump from 18 to 19?

I do not smoke, drink or do drugs.

You can donate blood my friend. You dont use steroids ;)

Youre not in a danger zone. Once you finish your cycle you should fall right back into optimal range. The only time I would worry about it being at that level or higher and climbing is if you were on permanent TRT.

You can donate blood my friend. You dont use steroids ;)

Youre not in a danger zone. Once you finish your cycle you should fall right back into optimal range. The only time I would worry about it being at that level or higher and climbing is if you were on permanent TRT.

I thought about not admitting it, but it is illegal and you can get punished if you get caught :/

Thx for your input :)

Back