High,low

VICIOUS_BEAST

I Get Good Gains On The High Low Method....check It .....lets Say Your Workin Bi's....pick Two Movements Like Barbell Curls And Scott Curls....do A Set With The Barbell Curls With A Weight You Do For 8-10 Reps...with No Rest Go 2 The Scott Curls And Choose A Wieght Where You Can Get 15-20 Reps....rest 3-4 Minutes And Go In Reverse...heavy Scotts Curls And Light Barbell Curls...repeat 4 Cycles And Your Bi's Will Burn From The Light Weight And Burn From The Heavy,,all Twitch Fibers Are Hit...do This With All Body Parts You Can Add Even More Movements Per Body Part......tri's, Scullcrushers And Rope Pushdowns....that One Kills....try It Out...my 20's Wont Lie You Can Ask The Moderater Mudge...he Will Tell Ya.....

I can vouch for ya, this is a big boy and he stays clean for months at a time, making us all look like Pee Wee Hermans of the gym. In fact I'll be back to read this a few more times to try and pickup your secrets!

there was a thread in t-nation about the best bi exercise and the worse bi exercise. quite interesting really. you 2 work out together?

You Gotta Kill Them..you Can Do This For All Body Parts Though...legs Too...high Reps Squats And Low Rep Leg Press.....then Switch It Up..ya Heard?..just A Quick Shock 2 The Muscle....it Will Have No Choice But 2 Grow....

AngryMuscles said:
you 2 work out together?

Occasionally, bur his routine is much more bodybuilder oriented than my own. Meaning, higher volume, drop sets, super sets, pre-exaust - whatever he feels like doing he does. Like he says, it might be high reps one set then low another, and so on. My routine is a bit more structured and lower in volume.

But for size, for his body, it works without question. People like to talk shit on the internet a lot, but when it comes down to reality if you could see him in person you would agree you almost never see anyone who looks this good who uses almost nothing and is off cycle most of the time. In gyms that I am in nobody does the doses that guys on the internet do, and almost nobody can afford to stack. Lots of old school ways in the gyms still, compared to 170 pounders on the internet who think a gram a week plus is the hot ticket.

That's cool man, I've been training like this for a while without really knowing anything behind it, I just felt it worked for me. I have just used to same exercises though, like I would do dumbell curls with 50lbs till failure and then go at it with 40lbs till failure for 3 sets. Using high weight low reps, then low weight high rep. I feel like I'm tearing it up with the heavy weight, then pumping it full of blood after I love it.

Last edited:
Despite the low rest periods and higher volume that this guy does he is still pretty strong. I think he wont go above 130s for dumbell shoulder presses just because he is worried something might happen, but hes a strong boy.

What Works For Me Might Not Work For Any Of You..but It Doesn't Hurt 2 Try It..plus You Might Be Gettin Stuck In A Rut On Your Current Program... Ya Yeard?

Back