Highest Dose Tren

Highest dose of tren? For you.

• Total voters
150 ED. Don't think it was necessay. I was experimenting. I found the hightened BP dose related through my little experiment. The positive results , as far as strength, size...pumps...wtf ever, were outweighed by the negative sides. Like the HP, insomnia,irritaion,sweating, as well as scalp hairloss/body hair growth.
The huge jump in body hair growth I didn't experience at 75mg/day but really kicked in once I ramped up the dose.

If I were to run 200mg ed...one of the options in the poll...I would be a serial killer!lol And I don't mean 10 people dead in a year...but in 1 day. :shoot2:

Dawgpound_Hank said:
If I were to run 200mg ed...one of the options in the poll...I would be a serial killer!lol And I don't mean 10 people dead in a year...but in 1 day. :shoot2:
LMAO, so tru man every time i i got mad some 1 would be dead lol

been on 2g/w tren with 2g/w of cyp going on 10 weeks. been on since june this go round. gonna take a break after the meet in jan. i have run tren @ 2g/w several times with great results and little sides. sore nips is the worst part.

pullinbig said:
been on 2g/w tren with 2g/w of cyp going on 10 weeks. been on since june this go round. gonna take a break after the meet in jan. i have run tren @ 2g/w several times with great results and little sides. sore nips is the worst part.

Acetate? If so your pushin 300mg a day? Im gonna do about half that if its enanthate i was very dissapointed.

i have done both A and E. i cant tell any difference other than the E took about 4 weeks to kick in. yeah i was running 300mg/d of the A and now i am doing 1g 2xw with the E.

bear in mind i make my own gear and all my powder came from the same sourse. sorry you had a bad deal with your tren E. mine has been excellent.

1g/w week or tren is a very good dose if you can tolerate it. some can some cant. i have never had many sides at all from tren.

its been odd the last couple of years my sides have been very low even on 5g/w or so. I get some sore nips but thats about it. a few years ago i could look at bottle of test and break out, get sore nips, bloat like hell, etc...... had to load up on adex and clo just to be semi normal.

anyway youll get a nice boost from 1g/w of tren, very nice. at higher doses tren always leans me out and my strength gets a nice boost.

i like it. some will disagree but eq needs to be run at that dose to be effective for more advanced users. its a mild Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but is a good boost to any stack at 1g/w or better. good strength gains with few sides. stacks very well with just about anything.

pullinbig said:
i like it. some will disagree but eq needs to be run at that dose to be effective for more advanced users. its a mild Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but is a good boost to any stack at 1g/w or better. good strength gains with few sides. stacks very well with just about anything.

Yeah, i have run eq at 750 and that was mild at best, i could see some of the moderated dose guys really needing a gram to get good results, i preach low doses, but if you are using eq for any other purpose than just getting some veins in your arms you need about twice as much as you do deca for good results imo.

Personally I've ran Tren ace. for 600mg ed along with the 100mg of prop I was taking. I can't really say that it benefited me anymore than 100mg ed would do. I got the idea from I beleive it was Old GUNS who was a mod on another board a while back.

I only ran it for three weeks though. I could hardly move due to sore injection sites. I was doing 7 cc's per day. Really hard to work out when your that sore.

I belive that to be a big waste now, and will only do 100mg ed in the future.

clockwork said:
Personally I've ran Tren ace. for 600mg ed along with the 100mg of prop I was taking. I can't really say that it benefited me anymore than 100mg ed would do. I got the idea from I beleive it was Old GUNS who was a mod on another board a while back.

I only ran it for three weeks though. I could hardly move due to sore injection sites. I was doing 7 cc's per day. Really hard to work out when your that sore.

I belive that to be a big waste now, and will only do 100mg ed in the future.

I wasn't going to bring that up because i didn't want people to copy it, lol. I was a mod with oldgunz at anasci, he said the mood problems were the worst and i beleive he was running 400mg ed.

600mg/d of tren is a stout dose. thats the highest i have heard of. even 400mg/d is a stout dose. thats almost 3g/w.

i have no mood swings off 2g/w. i think the foirst time i did that dose i got a bit agressive but nothing that i couldnt handle and the agression is a nice welcome come meet time.

of all the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) i have done, test at high doses makes the biggest difference in my out look. i become a sexaholic. =0)

I ran around 300 per day for 2 weeks and then had to drop it back down... Made me way to lethargic... I was having panic attacks and all... It was just too much

Does anyone hear think I could cut out EQ or Winni(not both) and run Tren100mg ed in place of one. Along with Test of course. I have allways done very well with Winni but its so expensive.

Back