highest tbol dose and highest Anavar (var) dose.

simpllyhuge

highest tbol dose and highest var dose.

what is the highest worth it dose of tbol any one has run that was worth it.

what is the highest worth it dose of anavar any one has run that was worth it.

the reason i ask is because i might be running half the dose of both at the same time.

Ive had good results from 100mg ED of var but that was mixed in a cycle with 3 other steroids..ive just recently gotten some t-bol and was wondering the same thing about the dosage on it? :)

simpllyhuge said:
what is the highest worth it dose of tbol any one has run that was worth it.

what is the highest worth it dose of anavar any one has run that was worth it.

the reason i ask is because i might be running half the dose of both at the same time.

A bud of mine did 100 mg ed. stacked with tren a for 8 weeks. He exploded, but he has a long history with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) though.
If you are going to stack turina with anything, try masteron or tren a.

Are you cutting, try a new mix- 150 mg. tren a/masteron/test p. eod!!! Now that`s what I call firecrackers!!

I've talked to others who claim that with var (moreso than many steroids) there seems to be a case of diminishing returns once you reach the high end of the spectrum dosage wise. They really didn't feel that the increase in gains from 40-60-80 and above were enough to justify the high cost factor.

well i get var for cheap cause im gonna use powders. so lets say i used 50mg of tbol as half the high tbol dose then what would be half the var dose i could add to that to have half of both?

I'm interested in this too, just had 10g Tbol powder delivered :D Yum yum yum :D

Simply I would say "on average when reading" the highest dose I see used of Var is 100mg but this tends to be from people who are fairly experienced, Tbol seems to be dosed very similiar to Var in many articles and posts I have read (of course I could be wrong ) so it may be safe to assume 100mg again....if you then halved both I think you would have a pretty potent oral of 50mg var/50mg tbol.

You liver isn't going to give you a christmas present for this but in essence is it any worse then 100mg Var in one go...

yeah thanks. i just figure between the two you have everything you need with no hair loss and then test as my my base.

Are you just going to run a HRT dose of test ? If so how much ? You say the best of both with no hairloss, is Tbol as good as var then for no hairloss ?

I dunno about the notion that you will not experience hair loss running var/tbol at a combined 100mg per day dosage. I think you most certainly would experience some degree of hair loss at such doses even if preventative measures were taken.

well i guess i mean minimal hair loss. Ive ran very high test before and every thing else i can thing of to add to test is hard on the hair line.

Thanks guys..Im planning my next cycle which will prolly be 80mg/ED t-bol, 600mg/week Test Cyp and 900mg/week EQ..which I will jumpstart with 50mg ED Dianabol.

Back