Highest Test Prop. Concentration

BasConnery said:
For those who responded and contributed.
Something that is usually not said enough...

Thanks Bro's !

I'm going to try 5% BA 15% BB 40% EO 40% Grapeseed Oil
I'm going to try to put 150mg/ml of test prop into it and see how it goes.
I'm anxious to see how my cattle respond to dosing about a gram per week.
I don't think I'm going to run anything else with it as test seems to be the healthiest non-liver stressing growth product around with only good side effects.

Hey, I was just wondering how this worked out for you...?

bmass said:
I made painless test prop 200mg/ml using 2% ba and 20% bb and EO as carrier but i think i could have used 15%bb.

this may be a stupid question, but when you guys say "EO" are you referring to Ethyl Oleate? is this an oil?

i too am interested in making some prop at 200mg/ml. From what i have read so far in this thread it seems like you guys dont recommend using EO without another oil like grapeseed in the mix. Why is this?

in the above quote from bmass, the way i understand it is that he used 2% ba and 20% bb and 78% EO to make prop @ 200mg/mL, is this right?

Don't know how I missed this post, I've made 200mg/ml two different ways:

2% BA, 20% BB, 100% EO (carrier)

2% BA, 20% BB, 5% guaiacol, 50/50:EO/safflower (carrier)

i'm going with the first in a few weeks.

Painful? My prop now is not painful at 100mg/ml 5/15

Aczech said:
i'm going with the first in a few weeks.

Painful? My prop now is not painful at 100mg/ml 5/15
Not for me but I've never had too much of a problem with any TProp.

350MG/ML Test Prop. by DAZED

0.35 parts by weight of testosterone propionate are ground with 0.7 parts of phenyl salicylate, and the mixture is molten at 38 degrees C. A clear, easily mobile liquid is obtained which does not solidify at 0 degrees C. and contains 350 mg. of testosterone propionate per cc. If it is desired to produce smaller dosages, weaker solutions of testosterone propionate can be prepared by increasing the proportion of phenyl salicylate.

1 part of guaiacol and 2 parts of testosterone propionate are molten and 2.2 cc. of sesame oil are added thereto. A clear, stable injection liquid is obtained, 1 cc. of which contains 400 mg. of testosterone propionate.
Once one of the above formulas is obtained, the liquid should be filtered with a .22 or .45 micron filter into a sterile vial.
By varying the fatty proportion, solutions of lower hormone content can be obtained, by adding more oil you can have a concentration lower than 400mg/ml.

Yes, alot of people are using PS as a main solvent now. It might actually be better to use PS than guaiacol.

I made 200mg/ml prop with 5% ba and saflower oil
thats it never had a problem.
I made 100 grams worth so I'll be using it for awhile..
Bio...

Adid said:
1 part of guaiacol and 2 parts of testosterone propionate are molten and 2.2 cc. of sesame oil are added thereto. A clear, stable injection liquid is obtained, 1 cc. of which contains 400 mg. of testosterone propionate.
Once one of the above formulas is obtained, the liquid should be filtered with a .22 or .45 micron filter into a sterile vial.
By varying the fatty proportion, solutions of lower hormone content can be obtained, by adding more oil you can have a concentration lower than 400mg/ml.
There is no way thats not gonna be painless.

hahaha fuk yea he is-wish he would come back and post more-after i read this thread i thought to myself-the person who helped me with my prop recipe must have seen this thread!!!!

hey guys bumping for more info

can you mix it like

50ml @ 200mg/ml
1ml BA(2%)
10ml BB(20%)
39ml EO(78%)

what are the benefits of mixing carriers eg at 50:50 with an oil such as GSO? is it to help last longer from crashing?

i just wanted to know will this formula also work for tren a?
-----
i read dtones awesome thread just a minute ago and saw his recipe for 75/50 mg prop/tren and was wondering if i could mix double strength @ 150/100mg? is this possible? anyone tried this?

thanks in advance guys.

id feel a bit uncomfortable with 100% eo as the carrier. but dont most solvents disperse before the hormone? so with 100% eo is it gonna disperse and cause the hormone to crash in the body?

200mg Prop? I dont want to even think what that shot feels like as soon as the medium leeches out of the depot. Ouch

4.5 ba 20 bb 20 g powder and 61 mls of oil.. Makes 100 mls at 200 mg/ml.. I like it with mct oil or grapseed oil.. Dont use EO as I personally haven't had the need for it with this one.. Hope that helps you

Back