mon - chest, shoulers tri

tue - back bi

wed - off

thur - legs

fri - chest, shoulders tri

sat - off

sun - back bi

etc etc

If it is not too much that it makes you feel like crap, and if it helps you make gains, it is good. Ronnie C does muscles 2ice a week, i do once a week, abs 2ice for mest gains in muscle.

What kind of volume, rep scheme, etc. would you be using for each workout?

l was thinking two exercises per muscle group 3 sets per exercise and at the moment lm doing higher reps so probbaly around 6-8 reps

fullypaully said:
l was thinking two exercises per muscle group 3 sets per exercise and at the moment lm doing higher reps so probbaly around 6-8 reps

Yeah you have knowledge and a good idea. Try and see. I dont necessarily see anything wrong. I like 7-12 reps to gain muscle. I am different I guess. Dont forget abs.

There is not much else I can personally help with.

and also , l was thinking of all this last night....if you were to hit the muscles twice a week do yo think you should do the same exercises for both workouts in the week? l was thinking of doing two exercises on one workout, and then the other work out do 2 diffrent exercises ..

fullypaully said:
and also , l was thinking of all this last night....if you were to hit the muscles twice a week do yo think you should do the same exercises for both workouts in the week? l was thinking of doing two exercises on one workout, and then the other work out do 2 diffrent exercises ..

I would personally do different exercises. Better on the joints and if your doing the same thing once a week, the exercise will increase weekly if your eating and training right for yourself.

sounds good, l was thinking about all of this while l was laying in bed last night lol, l'm goingto start on monday this is my 2nd week that l have rested abit so it'll be a fresh start on monday :)

fullypaully said:
sounds good, l was thinking about all of this while l was laying in bed last night lol, l'm goingto start on monday this is my 2nd week that l have rested abit so it'll be a fresh start on monday :)

Good Luck. Most routines will work if it is not too much, or too little and if you eat and sleep right and enough. Simply find something that you like and works well for you. If your progressing but need certain muscles to get bigger etc, change your routine and exercises accordingly. Just find a good base workout that you can comfortably and hapily do with weekly progress in strength. You will know in 3 weeks how well a routine is working if you know your diet and body well enough.

Back