Hives

Chester4Life

Ya like strippers?
a buddy is shootin some EQ by a UG lab dont wanna post it yet...(PM me if you wanna know lab) and is having some trouble with hive style blisters on his chest, stomach, arms....he's never had anything like this go down...he says for three days he's used cortozone, benydrl, etc and nothing.......is it the gear ya think?

I always homebrew and advised him to wait till the China mess clears up....i suspect its a dirty lab/inj site...thanks.

Chester4Life said:
a buddy is shootin some EQ by a UG lab dont wanna post it yet...(PM me if you wanna know lab) and is having some trouble with hive style blisters on his chest, stomach, arms....he's never had anything like this go down...he says for three days he's used cortozone, benydrl, etc and nothing.......is it the gear ya think?

I always homebrew and advised him to wait till the China mess clears up....i suspect its a dirty lab/inj site...thanks.
if its all over the body its probablly not dirty gear but a allergic reaction to something in the gear , possibly the oil .

Back