Hockey Fans..

Exkon

what the hell is going on? So many upsets this round.

Blues beat the Canucks, Oilers beat the Stars, Wild beat the Avalanche, Islanders beat the Senators and the Ducks beat the Wings.

StoneColdNTO said:
It's only 1 game, just cause your Canucks got smoked, I'm sure (cough...cough), that they'll come back.

Wouldn't it be great to see Vancouver vs Toronto in the finals? :)

Wouldn't it be great for the Rangers to have a team next year that won without a payroll of the GNP of several Central American countries.

Naw,never happen.

Mad

Mad4Iron said:
Wouldn't it be great for the Rangers to have a team next year that won without a payroll of the GNP of several Central American countries.

Naw,never happen.

Mad

Haha, yah don't they dish out the most ammount of cash in the NHL? Funny how they haven't made the playoffs in like 6 years.

What was it 80 Million?

Between Lindros,Kovalov and Bure they should have 200 goals.

God they suck.

Mad

I am a die hard Leafs fan. I hope they can win it all this year. Their only problem is injuries. If they can stay healthy, they are dangerous. If the leafs don't pull it off, I hope one of the other canadian teams can win the cup.

(No disrespect to the Americans BTW)

Gredavcox said:
the only places i could move and be happy with the hockey performance is detroit or new jersey...

Come to Vancouver (Future stanley cup champions)

:beertoast

I want the Leafs to win, but that is probably more hope then anything. They played like shit last night, they had better pull there shit together tomorrow. I say they will make it to the 3rd round. As long as the senetors don't win I'll be fine.

Back