Hodgetwins Steroid Usage?

I thought u were like a veteran on here, I guess not. If you think that's not achievable naturally then u jumped the gun so damn early... Smh

I don't have an opinion on these guys one way or the other. but I will add that just because the look CAN be attainable natty, doesn't mean it was... I think jeff seid when he first started out was attainable natty, do I think he did it natty? nah...

Lmao ok, that's definitely achievable naturally and if you think you can't I truly feel sorry that your body is made of drugs.

I would bet me sucking your dick that you look like crap based on your knowledge and I usually check up on people before I say this. I'm literally walking in the grocery store typing. I bet you pretty new to not be able to spot the look and density of aas so fuck off

I don't have an opinion on these guys one way or the other. but I will add that just because the look CAN be attainable natty, doesn't mean it was... I think jeff seid when he first started out was attainable natty, do I think he did it natty? nah...

Bro look at the tren arms on him lmao it's so obvious

Ok. I'm just assuming your trying make me look stupid and agree with you or you didn't stay natty for years like he did and dedicate your life to lifting. He's like 26 and has been lifting since high school, In vids he doesn't have a photoshop look like Seid or the rest of the aesthetic phaggots. I'm 19 and 5'10 almost 5'11, training for almost two years and close to his size. I don't even try to my max potential either because budget is tight and in school/job.

Actually 2 years and 2 months, sorry.

Last edited:
I would bet me sucking your dick that you look like crap based on your knowledge and I usually check up on people before I say this. I'm literally walking in the grocery store typing. I bet you pretty new to not be able to spot the look and density of aas so fuck off

:eek: that's quite the bet...

ok. I'm just assuming your trying make me look stupid and agree with you or you didn't stay natty for years like he did and dedicate your life to lifting. He's like 26 and has been lifting since high school, in vids he doesn't have a photoshop look like seid or the rest of the aesthetic phaggots. I'm 19 and 5'10 almost 5'11, training for almost two years and close to his size. I don't even try to my max potential either because budget is tight and in school/job.

Actually 2 years and a 2 months, sorry.

fuck enough with size comments! Size doesnt not mean shit i'm talkiing about density,,3d abs,, fucken hard dry grainy,, try all you want natty stop living in la la land

Fighting on a forum is stupid af... I apologize, nobody knows if he's definitely on or not. I have my opinion you have yours, I'll leave it at that.

And I talk to you this way because of your stupid veteran comment now it makes sense your a fucken kid that still believes in The tooth fairy and creatine

I'm nothin special, still kinda high body fat but I guarantee if I had my own gym, all day to eat rest lift, no stress, and another 7 years to train I could achieve that. Not sure when I took this I'm guess st p day lol.

Last edited:
you look good, but you're not gonna get those fuggin crazy striations, those last pics 49er posted are pretty obvious... you can get lean sure, you can get cut, but the cuts are different IMO. those big thick ass striations on shoulders and chest is usually what I see as a pretty good tell.

I don't care how lean you get naturally, you will not look like this guy... Can you get as big as him? probably, can you get as lean and have those fuggin hoses running through your delts and chest? I doubt it...

edit: fuk original pic didn't work, this one will do but not as good of example.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Makes me wanna cut then lean bulk for a while and slowly cut again and try to achieve this but I'd much rather just hop on while I'm still strong and not lose any gains... Idk I'll just wait and see.

49er only makes that bet if the winner is on a high dose of Tren. Otherwise it's a no go.
What's up with these dudes,,, are they like 6'9" or is Oreo filling just a bit lacking?

I've had clients that I know for a FACT are unenhanced attend modelling shoots and look completely different in pictures to what your seeing with your own 2 eyes on the same day - 3D abs, veins popping out everywhere, etc :)

My point being that its stupid to judge whether someone is natty by photos alone because they are edited so much now due to the popularity of social media sites like instragram.

I've had clients that I know for a FACT are unenhanced attend modelling shoots and look completely different in pictures to what your seeing with your own 2 eyes on the same day - 3D abs, veins popping out everywhere, etc :)

My point being that its stupid to judge whether someone is natty by photos alone because they are edited so much now due to the popularity of social media sites like instragram.

this is a good point ^ I've seen photos of jeff seid that make him look HOOOGE, but he has never in his life looked like that in a video or irl... photoshop does things.

View attachment 562235View attachment 562236

These guys all look bigger than me IN PICs Only. But i weigh twice their weight. Id rather look like i lift wearing a shirt, than be a skinny little fag.

Point being..its alot easier to look like a shredded little fag when you are a 5'6 manlet

All of these guys are juicing and they arent even in the 200lbs club. It's kinda sad.

Last edited:
Lmao I skimmed through christian YouTube a d ya you can say he looks natural because he probably takes very low doses. And I look for the same characteristics always saying people don't think I'm natural talks about how little he weighs, he just so happens to be trying to make it in the industry and his circle of friends are all on juice and he knows Chris Jones lol..... think what you want but this industry is built on lies they need to pass as natural to make money period photo shop or not those striations and muscle size are there if not give me that app so I can do it haha

Back