Holy Grail Watson oxandrolone/Anavar 10mg

clsmth700

Steroidologist
I have been very lucky to get some Watson VAR and at very reasonable value. I will post pictures soon. They are legit.

I have heard many posters saying that as low as 20-30mg daily of Watson var is enough of a dosage for good results since it is legit pharm grade anavar.

I am more than aware of typical 50-100mg daily dosages that are recommended for UG Var.

BUT anyone have experience with Watson Var. And if so what dosage ?

Anyone have feedback on pharm grade var being more effective than UG at lower dosages such as 30mg a day? ... It would be ran with Test cyp.

THANK YOU as always ! and be safe.

p.s. I will follow up this post with the lovely pictures as soon as I get a chance to take them.

Last edited:
watson oxandrolone

Here is WATSON ANAVAR

10mg

the tablets are white with ox (oxandrolone) on one side and 10 (10mg) on the other side.

Again, I have heard since these are quality pharm grade that 30mg a day is enough.

Any one have first hand experience to back this up ???

or other feedback? thanks.

i cant say as i have but id there real i sure would

they are real. lol

and i dosed a little too high before i found some good posts online.

25 - 30mg seems to be plenty.

and believe it or not i can say personally that even 20mg seems to do the trick.

very expensive

if those were real do u have any idea how expensive they would be???to stay competitive with btg they would be proably 300-500 per 100 tabs 10 mg.theres no way there are real ,unless u went to pharmacy and gotthem and if u did,what did u pay??fake.:shoot7::shoot7:

View attachment 544716View attachment 544717
if those were real do u have any idea how expensive they would be???to stay competitive with btg they would be proably 300-500 per 100 tabs 10 mg.theres no way there are real ,unless u went to pharmacy and gotthem and if u did,what did u pay??fake.:shoot7::shoot7:

came across this older post by chance but couldn't help but to follow up , lol

... any more theories sherlock ?

Last edited:
Watson Var is not of the same quality as the real deal, but I dare to say they are one of the closest to it (top 3 say). They would work excellently if you take them at the same exact time ED. The dose I would do is between 30-50 mg, but you can always do 80mg during the last week ~ 1hour before your workout and you'll get MASSIVE pumps (watch out with your liver, don't screw with shitty meals or alcohol at that dose).

Those are the guidelines most people follow... However, the way I like the most, is to take say 30-50mg first thing in the morning with your first meal, then another 30mg nine hours after (!!REMEMBER!! all of these at the same time ED, and they work far better if you take them apx 45min - 1 hour before your workout, so you will workout in the morning after the first dose or in the afternoon after your second dose)..... My final recommendation is to take your second dose AT LEAST 6 hours before going to bed because otherwise you'll be speeding and therefore, won't be able to sleep.

I forgot to ask you... How much did u pay for them???

Oh... by the way, I'm labeled as a "rookie" in here, and although, the previous post was my first one, I have been a bodybuilder for 12 years already, so I "more or less" know my thing!... In other words, I have already seen a lot of S**t!

I hope I helped you out

Back