Holy Shit!

RossBlack said:
:bsflag:

THIS IS PHOTOSHOP BS

i think so too. I'm gonna photoshop my arms off and post my pics so I'll finally get some good comments.

You guys are full of crap. No one's that good at photoshop. The wounds are too consistent, and so are the defects in his development -- underdeveloped right pec and lat as one would expect from not having a right arm. I suppose he photoshopped the scars on his legs too?

Mr. dB said:
You guys are full of crap. No one's that good at photoshop. The wounds are too consistent, and so are the defects in his development -- underdeveloped right pec and lat as one would expect from not having a right arm. I suppose he photoshopped the scars on his legs too?

Oh you are a ortho surgeon. I forgot your right. :afro:

RossBlack said:
:bsflag:

THIS IS PHOTOSHOP BS
You cock!
Thats blatently a genuine guy who has worked really hard. He has overcome his genetic limiting factors and has built himself a very respectable physique.
Very good work and i give this man my complete undulated respect.
Cant believe you can dismiss this as being a fake, your obviously very jealous.

The evidence is overwhelming that it may be fake with these pics of coleman

Winchester said:
The evidence is overwhelming that it may be fake with these pics of coleman

Yeah, that's real convincing, lets see close-ups of the scars... :rolleyes:

Mr. dB said:
Would you rather see his schlong? Thanks god for small favors.

true, but if I had the avatar I would put a little caption in my sig that said something like

"That yellow thing in my avatar is not a post-it note over my cock, its a piece of oak tab. Its the only thing that would fully cover it for the pic. Thank you. God speed. Rock and roll aint noise pollution. God bless"

Winchester said:
true, but if I had the avatar I would put a little caption in my sig that said something like

"That yellow thing in my avatar is not a post-it note over my cock, its a piece of oak tab. Its the only thing that would fully cover it for the pic. Thank you. God speed. Rock and roll aint noise pollution. God bless"

I'd just write all that on the page torn from a yellow legal pad covering my privates.

I wish he could have something special made to form his needs in the gym, that towel tied to another towel tied to weights looks like it hurts. By the way I wish i could find a gym like that some where around here, just iron, the way it should be.

i am a member of bb.com and i am on there a lot. im not sure how i missed this thread but im glad i have seen it now. i have so much respect for this man.

Back