Home-brew question about pip

Viciouscycle w

Just made a batch of test e 100ml @ 250mg/ml.
GS Oil 64.5
Ba 2%
BB 10%
Powder 25g
Filtered thru a .22 Watson.

This is with a powder weight of .943,
I'm getting massive pip after shooting 1 ml in my thigh.
Not sure if it's the brew, or if I injected to fast. I've been rotating thights for a couple weeks. I'm gonna give them a break and try delts today and see what happens. Feels like it's crystallizing. Should I cut it with oil?

Just made a batch of test e 100ml @ 250mg/ml.
GS Oil 64.5
Ba 2%
BB 10%
Powder 25g
Filtered thru a .22 Watson.

This is with a powder weight of .943,
I'm getting massive pip after shooting 1 ml in my thigh.
Not sure if it's the brew, or if I injected to fast. I've been rotating thights for a couple weeks. I'm gonna give them a break and try delts today and see what happens. Feels like it's crystallizing. Should I cut it with oil?

Mate,

From my experience, Test E can hurt at around 200mg/ml. The higher the concentration, the more it will hurt. This is true for some other compounds or blends.

As to the oil crystallizing - Test E doesn't crystallize/crash from what I know.

Also, you're injecting in your thigh, so it probably hurts a lot more than if you were injecting in your glutes. Try glutes, and it you still get massive PIP, then you can try cutting it with oil, to, say 200mg/ml.

Thanks, I pinned in my delt last night and it is a little sore but not to bad for being a new area.
I think the concentration is a little high , so I will try cutting it down.

Ok, delt swelled up pretty good. I ended up cutting it to 20% BB and even baking it for 25min at 250f. To remove any possible bacteria. I did another pin @ .25ml and got the same swelling. Thinking there is carbolic acid in it. I have some powder left , I'm gonna try one more batch before I trash it all.

Ok, delt swelled up pretty good. I ended up cutting it to 20% BB and even baking it for 25min at 250f. To remove any possible bacteria. I did another pin @ .25ml and got the same swelling. Thinking there is carbolic acid in it. I have some powder left , I'm gonna try one more batch before I trash it all.

Hey mate,

Is this a typo? Did you mean to say cutting it to 200mg/ml?

If you added more BB to your oil, you're going to make it more painful.

Back