Home brew question for all you home brewers

topbod

So my luck I dropped my last vial of test today and busted it. And I need to inject. I have powder and some old filters around that are about 5 months used. My question is can I still use these filters? Also I'm just trying to make a quick batch of 10ml to allow me to have a few shots before I can get my next order in. Is this okay? Also if someone can help me with just 10/20mg/ml of 250mg/ml of testosterone only using ba and not bb I would really appreciate it thank you!

So my luck I dropped my last vial of test today and busted it. And I need to inject. I have powder and some old filters around that are about 5 months used. My question is can I still use these filters? Also I'm just trying to make a quick batch of 10ml to allow me to have a few shots before I can get my next order in. Is this okay? Also if someone can help me with just 10/20mg/ml of 250mg/ml of testosterone only using ba and not bb I would really appreciate it thank you!

When you say filters, do you mean whatman filters? Like the type you put on a syringe?

That've sat for 5 months with oil and filtered material in them? I'd throw them out and wouldn't consider using them, but that's just me... seems like a playground for bacteria or otherwise to form (I'm no expert, though).

Check out the chemical study section. There are recipes there. As far as those filters, don't use those. You're asking for an infection. Just order some overnight shipping. That easy

Never use old filters or re use filters. That's just plan crazy. There are plenty of recipes and such in the chemical study section.

Back