Trt give me very oily skin on my head , face and hands

MRitter

Any way to combat this ???

I shower in the morning and already before lunch im oily again, need to wash my hands 3-4 times in a work day.
Im already doing daily subq shots of 0.1 cc of 250 mg/ml of Testobolin Test E so cant go further down.

Any ideas to relieve this ???

TIA

your estrogen level is high, get blood works done and share your numbers here, for E2, and prolactin.
are you experiencing any other sides? are you taking an Ai? HCG?

I am an oily person. I've been oily since I first entered puberty. I dont grow white kids but I do have a good amount of pores full of oil and dirt/black heads.

I took 200mg wk sub q of test c with 1mg anastrozole (I think) and ended up with a TT of just over 1500, free T that was double the range as well as estrogen that was double the range and was never that oily. I did have a more oily skin but never like that.

I'm not sure exactly why your skin would be oily but labs will help look for problems there and telling tue forum what you're eating, drinking, work, work outs and possibly health issues. Whats your job? Personally as a teen fast food had me oily and as an adult roofing had my entire. ody oily. I could spend all day in the sun doing any other construction but roofing left me extra oil amd greasy.

I am an oily person. I've been oily since I first entered puberty. I dont grow white kids but I do have a good amount of pores full of oil and dirt/black heads.

I took 200mg wk sub q of test c with 1mg anastrozole (I think) and ended up with a TT of just over 1500, free T that was double the range as well as estrogen that was double the range and was never that oily. I did have a more oily skin but never like that.

I'm not sure exactly why your skin would be oily but labs will help look for problems there and telling tue forum what you're eating, drinking, work, work outs and possibly health issues. Whats your job? Personally as a teen fast food had me oily and as an adult roofing had my entire. ody oily. I could spend all day in the sun doing any other construction but roofing left me extra oil amd greasy.

I was the same growing up, lots of fast foods, lots of coca cola and other soft drinks, lots of booze and beer. my back broke out like mad during my teens.
it was scared for years until i started working in a dive shop and being in the sun all day and slowly the scars went away.
but damn that was a horrible time for me since the girls laughed at me when i was at the pool with a back full of scars and high E2 levels which made me fat and gave me bitch tits.
hated going to the pool.

Back