Home brewer ?

muroman

Alright guys could some one fill me in here. Can you use both synovex-h and synovex-s or just -h? I know -h is for test right. What are the typical yields from two carts? About 2g right

Synovex S Steer Implants contain two pure steroid hormones, progesterone and estradiol benzoate. This formulation provides a complementary amount of each hormone for maximal growth stimulation. Each dosageof Synovex S consits of 8 pellets. Synovex S is recommended for use in steers weighing 400 lbs or more. For additional improvement in rate of weight gain in steers fed in confinement for slaughter, reimplant at approximately 70 days. Net contents: 10 cartridges (100 doses) Each cartridge contains 10 rows of 8 pellets

Synovex H Heifer Implants contain two pure steroid hormones, testosterone propionate and estradiol benzoate. Each dosage consits of 8 pellets containing 200 mg testosterone propionate and 20 mg estradiol benzoate per implantation. This formulation provides a complementary amount of each hormone for maximal growth stimulation. Each dosage of Synovex h consits of 8 pellets. Synovex h is recommended for use in heifers weighing 400 lbs or more. Net contents: 10 cartridges (100 doses) Each cartridge contains 10 rows of 8 pellets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggest you use Synovex-H

the only problem with propionate is it can be tricky for the first time brewer to make. it may require high amounts of BB along with the normal amount of BA, this will change all of your math, so make sure you have everything good to go before starting. also, a lot of powder suppliers these days are substituting test base for test propionate. this of course will make it hard to make

That brings up another ? of mine, with the syn conversion you get prop. right. In another thread i also saw there was another step you could take to strip the prop ester off of the test and then have base test. How do we go about adding the ester we want to it? I am dreaming of making some eth

It is very tricky to add an ester, by the time you go to all the trouble, it would be cheaper buying a bottle of QV Test.

Good point roadhouse, I just love the idea of KNOWING that my gear is legit. Two bad exp(it had to be way under doesd) with mex gear has made me leary of it. The last time was with QV test eth and QV deca 300 in fact. It just sucks wasting the time and effort of a cycle on some weak to bogus shit.
I'm sure i will buy some again, as the prices can be so nice, but i'm still peeved from last time right now.

How to saponify esters: http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1837
This method is a general one and holds true for any esterfied molecule.

How to make tren enth: http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1845
This experiement explores two methods for attaching esters to base molecules.

Put the two together to first strip the acetate ester and then attach the longer enth or ester of choice.

They are posts and membership is required to view...sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to post them in PDF format and attach here.

Enjoy!

Chemo

For those that do not wish to register on AM to view the threads I have attached a ZIP file with the PDF copies of them. I did no editing so they are in rough form...you were warned. ;)

grafix-gnc said:
the only problem with propionate is it can be tricky for the first time brewer to make. it may require high amounts of BB along with the normal amount of BA, this will change all of your math, so make sure you have everything good to go before starting. also, a lot of powder suppliers these days are substituting test base for test propionate. this of course will make it hard to make

If you had say 10 grams of prop. What would be the recommended ratios of BA,BB and oil to make 100mg/ml?

Back