Maximillian

Hello Guys,

Stats:
210lbs
10%bf
Ex collegiate athlete
25+ years training natural.

Test Levels:
checked Test 7/2015 found to be 366 (800 scale)
started over the counter test booster measured again 2 weeks later - 785 (1100 scale)
Measured again 9/15 levels were 585 (1100)

Drug use:
Started TRT mid Nov 2015 (so basically 3 months ongoing)
doses:
Nov - 100mg/wk Test Prop. (changed to Test E 200mg/5ml)
Dec - 200mg/ every 5 days Test E (1000mg/month)
Jan - 200mg/ every 5 days Test E (1000mg/ month) test level was high 900's in December so doctor said she was going to reduce my dose to 100mg every 3 weeks.. Needless to say I was/am pissed about it.

For some reason I was able to get another 1000mg for Jan/Feb under the radar, but I must prepare for the worst in case my source goes away, or is reduced too much. If I start a real cycle, I doubt I will even go back until I am finished for blood work.
I have only taken 200mg dose every 1.5 weeks in Feb, so still have over half left just in case she wanted to test me at the end of the month. I did not want to read high just yet and lose one more month of cheap Test E.

I just ordered my first non-legal cycle from Canada Royal Labs.
400mg/10ml Test Blend - E, D, C
Anavar 50 tabs 20mg
Winstol 50 tabs 20mg
Tren E 200mg/10ml
Arimidex (not sure how many)

My goal is to gain lean mass and get shredded for a contest.
There are a few contests I can target anywhere from April to July. All depends on how prepared I feel.

My question is: Should I do a PCT before I start this cycle since I have been running small doses of test, or could I just start the new cycle when I get the goods this week.
I have had no sides really. I lost some belly fat with the Test but no real size yet as I am already fairly jacked due to consistent training over the past nearly two years + good genetics.

I was 255 30%bf in April of 2014.
Now my weight fluctuates from 205 to 215 10-12% depending on diet.

There are weight restrictions for the new classic physique division.
I am just barely 6ft , maybe 5'11.5.
The weight limit is 207.
I want to get hard and shredded. but I am battling loose skin and maybe some water ret.
I will attach a pic of current status. I think I can be pretty competitive with the right protocol.
I am 40 but I feel and look about 30 by what people tell me.

I have always been a hardcore natural advocate. Now I guess my thoughts are changing.
I have been reading and studying up over the past year. Much to learn.
Any help and advising would be greatly appreciated.

Max

Guys on TRT don't run PCT. They stay on TRT for the rest of their lives. Once you are done with your blast just go back to your TRT protocol

Thanks Megatron.
As I mentioned the doc is lowering my dose. I do not feel that TRT is beneficial at 100mg every 3 weeks and even if it is its marginal. Just going to shut me down. Basically I will probably be losing the source if I continue to debate her.
My doc even sent me to an endocrinologist 2 weeks ago which was a total waste of time. She said no to TRT and def no when I even started to mention hgh. She was so pompous stating that it didn't appear that I need any based on my appearance. I knew I wasn't getting anywhere so thats when I committed to ordering the cycle and said what the hec, I will just supplement test / other on my own.

So.. If I wasn't planning on being Trt (I will still use what I can get tho) would you suggest a pct after 3 months of 200mg/wk?

Thanks in advance,

Max

Thanks Megatron.
As I mentioned the doc is lowering my dose. I do not feel that TRT is beneficial at 100mg every 3 weeks and even if it is its marginal. Just going to shut me down. Basically I will probably be losing the source if I continue to debate her.
My doc even sent me to an endocrinologist 2 weeks ago which was a total waste of time. She said no to TRT and def no when I even started to mention hgh. She was so pompous stating that it didn't appear that I need any based on my appearance. I knew I wasn't getting anywhere so thats when I committed to ordering the cycle and said what the hec, I will just supplement test / other on my own.

So.. If I wasn't planning on being Trt (I will still use what I can get tho) would you suggest a pct after 3 months of 200mg/wk?

Thanks in advance,

Max

You just need to find a new doctor. Presumably you started TRT to treat your Hypogonadism. Running PCT and coming of TRT will most likely put you right back at your old Hypogonadal levels or even worse. This is not a good idea.

But if you choose to come off, run PCT. Get your doc to prescribe it or order the drugs from RUI. Their ad is at the top of your screen.

Back