home made weight gain shake recipes

davidthegreat

i was wondering what r some good recipes for home made weight gain shakes i jus got a blender and was wondering whats good for puttin on size also if addin oats inshake can they be put in dry or do they have to be cooked?

the oat go dry, and here is my weight gainer shake : cup dry oat , 10 spoon of pd, add 3 scoop of protein powder , 2 scoop of chocolate ice cream fat milk..pd u can get it here ology natural and its cheap.

half cup cottage cheese, add egg whites, flax oi. add fruits to get some carbs into you in the morning. you can also add fat free yogurts that some may have whey in them.

cottage cheese is better taking before bed time as its a slow acting protein and will feed ur muscles while ur asleep dreaming about getting big :p

I put oats into a coffee grinder and grind them into a powder.

Add the oats + protein powder + natural peanut butter and you are good to go.

I wouldn't use ice cream unless I was extremely skinny. Ice cream will make you fat, it makes me fat anyways.

You can use water or milk. Obviously milk will add more calories. It just bloats me too much so I can't use it.

my recipe......

4 large egg whites
2 scoops vanilla creme protein powder (32g)
3-4 good size strawberries
1 cup oats
1 1/2 cup 2% milk
Sometimes a little flax seed oil

I may start using the oil again because these pills are giving me a horrible after taste when you start burping them back up, lol

You can mix any combo of flavors of powders and fruit for flavor you like.
Chocolate/Banana
Vanilla/ strawberry
ect......

I only drink 1/2 the shake at a time between meals though.

Last edited:
My only suggestion would be to add cottage cheese for some more slow release protein.You can also exchange the flax oil with ground or milled flax seeds.I blend carrots either banana that's only for me.I know it is cheap.

Back