Homebrew-Experience step by step guide

Chr1x-A

Hello guys first of all i whant to ask you to excuise me for mi bad english i did find this forum searching online for homebrewing of injectable steroids i did see that on this forum you have allready a lot of stuf going on but for me that i dont now a lot about this it is a litel confusing so i have posted this new Thread to ask you if you guys can post here what i need to do what i need to have as equipment and here i can buy all the stuff that i need I now that im asking a big favor to you because i now that you did a lot of research and experiments and you did find it out bi your own hardwork and asking you this is like asking you to give me all your knowledge but i see that you here are like a big family and you support the new homebrewing rookies
I whant to thank you all you guys that you gone help me in advance for all the info providet now mi question is :
1) What equipment do i need
2) what tipe of substances do i need and here i can buy them if its possible
3) some good recipes for best injectable steroids for mass
4) how to do all the mixes and calculation
5) i did see that you use a lot of shorted words like 100ml BA 100ml BB 100ml EO and some others and if you can please explain them to me
6) if i did forgot to ask something please let me now

Thank you very much

Back