Homebrew test prop crystallizing/ turning into gel?

bush.j1596

Pain you are mine.
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and was hoping I could get a little help. I've recently attempted my first synovex conversion, with everything seeming pretty successful (9.4 g tp powder). The issue I've run into is, after converting the powder and it sitting for just a small time, it seems as if the powder is recrystallizing at the bottom of the vial or turning into a gel like substance. Can anyone give me any advice on how to handle this? when heated slightly everything looks normal.

Homebrew TP recrystallizing/ turning to gel in vial?

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and was hoping I could get a little help. I've recently attempted my first synovex conversion, with everything seeming pretty successful (9.4 g tp powder). The issue I've run into is, after converting the powder and it sitting for just a small time, it seems as if the powder is recrystallizing at the bottom of the vial or turning into a gel like substance. Can anyone give me any advice on how to handle this? when heated slightly everything looks normal.

Okay, well I put it in a pan on the stove on a pretty low temp a/b 11 last night for a/b 8-10 minutes, and everything is still holding out fine. I'm hoping it has solved it.

I used bass killers prop conversion solvent amounts:
72.5 Oil (I used Grapeseed)
5ml BA
15ml BB

It was the formula to make TP 100mg/ml.

I've read alot on the syno conversion, and quite a few people seem to think if you use lye to remove estradiol (which I did and let it sit for an hour) then it will yeild TNE instead of TP. This kind of makes me curious.

I used bass killers prop conversion solvent amounts:
72.5 Oil (I used Grapeseed)
5ml BA
15ml BB

It was the formula to make TP 100mg/ml.

I've read alot on the syno conversion, and quite a few people seem to think if you use lye to remove estradiol (which I did and let it sit for an hour) then it will yeild TNE instead of TP. This kind of makes me curious.

You have TNE. If your solution turned yellow and/or a floating loaf formed. Add some EO to the mix and reheat. If you want to keep the same potency then.

Draw the entire contents out of the vial. Add 100% more TNE
Add 72.5 ml EO
Put the entire thing in the oven at 175.

Also spend some time looking around the site sponsors. Maybe go check in with my Uncle Z. Bottom line is even at 100% conversion you are paying around $5 a gram. You can get prop powder for $2 a gram.

Ahh thanks bro. Thats great info, bc that is exactly what happened. Thanks for all input and I'll look into the powders for future reference (btw Z 's Z-line Tren A is giving me excellent results!).

Back